I snapped in Public twice in the last 6 days

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
I have trouble handling unexpected life situations. First I was on a date saturday and was told by the waitress they dont accept discover card. Then today at the pharmacy I bring the insurance card that arrived in the mail and was told that is not the right card. So of course I blew up because I was thinking the medicine would be $459 lol What the dumb bitch didnt tell me is I still have insurance on file from the old job and that the price is low. If she had said that then I would not have yelled and cursed still thinking I didnt have insurance

Any time I snap out it has to do with money or a woman

Last edited:
I have trouble handling unexpected life situations. First I was on a date saturday and was told by the waitress they dont accept discover card. Then today at the pharmacy I bring the insurance card that arrived in the mail and was told that is not the right card. So of course I blew up because I was thinking the medicine would be $459 lol What the dumb bitch didnt tell me is I still have insurance on file from the old job and that the price is low. If she had said that then I would not have yelled and cursed still thinking I didnt have insurance

I get ready to draw my pistol when I'm around imbeciles like you that snap, as I calmly make for the exit..

I get ready to draw my pistol when I'm around imbeciles like you that snap, as I calmly make for the exit..

Not me. I like to film them with my phone and upload it to Youtube. Except nobody even snaps.

But he's right: Women can make you crazy sometimes.

I don't snap in public but God be with the unfortunate person who picks up if my call to customer service takes more than 5 minutes and/or involves someone from India.

You need to calm down, big boy. You could get in trouble.

I'd snap @ $459 for medicine too. I ain't gonna lie.

Y U need medicine? :uhh:

'Sup?

I dont joke about money

I dont joke about money
And I don't joke about deranged idiots in public.

You need to calm down, big boy. You could get in trouble.

I'd snap @ $459 for medicine too. I ain't gonna lie.

Y U need medicine? :uhh:

'Sup?

That wasn't the cost, I was thinking it would be high since I was thinking I had no insurance

If the OP can't control himself in public when he hears unexpected news, he's a menace to society.

Just an observation based on your posts over the years. Have you considered yoga, mediation or Tai Chi? It might help create a relaxed disposition.

I don't know your life story, but I know people aren't perfect so I don't judge you. Certainly if one experiences injustice, it is your duty to stand up against it, and everyone should support you. I know many people would have snapped if dealt the hand my wife and I have been dealt. I trudge on, with the grace of God. You should too!

Forum List

Back