I see polls on CNN suggesting that the majority of people are against the tax cuts. Huh?

This legislation is the lynch-pin of the Trump agenda....it starts the migration of off-shore capital back home, puts our corporate hunters back of the field, and shows the way for them to come home to play. If we can get 3% growth just on the promise of this legislation, imagine what's coming next....every point of growth is a TRILLION dollars created...when we hit a steady 5-6%, Trump COULD literally shoot somebody in Times Square and still get reelected. :lol:

It's gonna happen, so why keep harping on it, Dr. Love?

Yep - You're correct OL. They made their bed, now they can lie in it. Millions of Trump voters are gonna be real pleased when they lose their health insurance. And anyone under 100k is gonna be thrilled to see their taxes go up either immediately or after a few years - While the giant corporation they do grunt work for shows record profits without giving them a raise.

The results here will also drive people out of excessive high tax heavy states. It's a no brainer.

I find it odd that places like Cali and New York tell the Feds, "we are not going to help ICE, we have our own state laws and this is our decision". However, when it comes to tax reform, and all states are given the same situation, they cry foul. They cry foul as they KNOW that they are not going to be able to pass on their massive tax burdens on the rest of the country. Shouldn't they welcome this? An opportunity to fix their own states! Small and medium businesses will be leaving sooner rather than later as this tax cut kicks in, is my estimation...

Also, it's a strong message from Trump, he's not going to be like other foolish GOP leadership who just capitulate and give and give to states they have no chance in hell of winning in an election, NY and Cali specifically. He doesn't care about big donors from these states, he doesn't need to appease them, and he wont.

It has to make Pelosi and Schumer livid that try as they might, get all the MSM on board to avoid the bs going on in the Trump/Russia witch hunt, do everything they can to destroy this president, he is still standing, throwing punches and getting things done. In spite of their interference.

The Will of the People. This is what Trump is enacting.

No wonder they are called fake news, I find it extremely hard to believe people are going to be against tax cuts. If this is true, how would they poll on the prospect of say a 10% tax increase? Would it poll 65% favourable?

If people are so against tax cuts, give people the option to opt-out of the tax cut. Any business or individual that wants to should have the option. I call b.s.

Public opposition to tax bill grows as vote approaches

Public opposition to tax bill grows as vote approaches - CNNPolitics
Sorry not only CNN.
Most Americans Think the Tax Bill Will Benefit the Wealthy, Not the Middle Class

It always amazes me how little you Trump whores know.

The poll some dumbass liberal posted yesterday suggesting Dem's will win in a landslide in 2018...wait for it...oversampled Dem's 49% to Rep 38%, the remaining 13% don't even vote. That's some fake ass news right there.

And when you read the methodology of the poll you find that the oversampling is taken into account when final numbers are presented.

But to understand that one has to understand statistics so you are just going to have to take my word for it.
If you weren't a liar, we would.
Lil Mikey calling someone else a liar. How precious is that!

You are a liar, and Time is just as corrupt as CNN.

No wonder they are called fake news, I find it extremely hard to believe people are going to be against tax cuts. If this is true, how would they poll on the prospect of say a 10% tax increase? Would it poll 65% favourable?

If people are so against tax cuts, give people the option to opt-out of the tax cut. Any business or individual that wants to should have the option. I call b.s.

Sorry not only CNN.
Most Americans Think the Tax Bill Will Benefit the Wealthy, Not the Middle Class

The poll some dumbass liberal posted yesterday suggesting Dem's will win in a landslide in 2018...wait for it...oversampled Dem's 49% to Rep 38%, the remaining 13% don't even vote. That's some fake ass news right there.

And when you read the methodology of the poll you find that the oversampling is taken into account when final numbers are presented.

But to understand that one has to understand statistics so you are just going to have to take my word for it.

Listens to bloggers to get his news.
Said so himself.
I so love it when this dunce punks himself.

Yep - You're correct OL. They made their bed, now they can lie in it. Millions of Trump voters are gonna be real pleased when they lose their health insurance.
Americans have already lost their insurance due to the ACA and Insurance companies abandoning the markets. Snowflakes keep leaving that out when they whine....

Sorry not only CNN.

Said so himself.
Bloggers? lol liar.

Yep - You're correct OL. They made their bed, now they can lie in it. Millions of Trump voters are gonna be real pleased when they lose their health insurance. And anyone under 100k is gonna be thrilled to see their taxes go up either immediately or after a few years - While the giant corporation they do grunt work for shows record profits without giving them a raise.
No one is going to lose their health insurance due to the tax plan. Or see their taxes go up. Now, the giant corporations taking advantage of the labor market? Of course they will. But the Republicans will blame a liberal for that, I'm sure.

CBO and other non partisan independent analysis says this tax bill is a giveaway to the rich.
The federal government tells them differently.
Yet these trump tools have also said NOT to trust the federal government yet now they do.
You can’t make this shit up.

100%+ premium increases, Insurance companies pulling out, NOT being able to keep the plans they liked, NOT being able to keep the doctors they liked....except the Democrats who bent the American people over with all of it don't want to 'lie in their beds they made' - they want to 'pass the buck'...

Sorry not only CNN.

Said so himself.
Bloggers? lol liar.
Oh look at the liar. I distinctly asked you where u get your news from. You ran away countless times. Then I cornered you and you gave up an answer. You said bloggers.
Which of course have no accountability which is why you don’t know shit.

100%+ premium increases, Insurance companies pulling out, NOT being able to keep the plans they liked, NOT being able to keep the doctors they liked....except the Democrats who bent the American people over with all of it don't want to 'lie in their beds they made' - they want to 'pass the buck'...
Can’t focus on this worst legislation in 50 years.
Needs to do the deplorable two step and run to Obama.

We're making America GREAT again and you slugs can't handle it....tough shit.....leave....do the dog-paddle to Fidel's communist paradise why don't ya?

Sorry not only CNN.

Said so himself.
Bloggers? lol liar.
Oh look at the liar. I distinctly asked you where u get your news from. You ran away countless times. Then I cornered you and you gave up an answer. You said bloggers.
I don't listen to any bloggers, so If I said that it was in jest. I hear news the same places most others do, I just don't see it as written in stone like regressive morons do. Some news you know to be true, like there was a train derailment, other stuff, who knows? As for as "running away" no, I just have no respect for you and will not play your stupid little games.

No one is going to lose their health insurance due to the tax plan. Or see their taxes go up. Now, the giant corporations taking advantage of the labor market? Of course they will. But the Republicans will blame a liberal for that, I'm sure.
I guess you think you know more than the CBO.

Perhaps I missed something. The GOP tax plan doesn't include a repeal of the individual mandate? Take that away and what happens. Young and healthy bail from the exchange and the rates older folks skyrocket ...

THEN? Those older folks lose their insurance because they can no longer afford it.
Same thing
GOP Tax Plan Would Still Leave 13 Million Without Health Insurance, CBO Says

Someone please let me know when either party comes up with any plan or program that is perfect and makes everyone in the entire country happy...

Sorry not only CNN.

Said so himself.
Bloggers? lol liar.
I don't listen to any bloggers, so If I said that it was in jest. I hear news the same places most others do, I just don't see it as written in stone like regressive morons do. Some news you know to be true, like there was a train derailment, other stuff, who knows?
Countless times this dunce asks for links because he doesn’t follow the news.
Sad you’re so uninformed.

Said so himself.
Bloggers? lol liar.
I don't listen to any bloggers, so If I said that it was in jest. I hear news the same places most others do, I just don't see it as written in stone like regressive morons do. Some news you know to be true, like there was a train derailment, other stuff, who knows?
Countless times this dunce asks for links because he doesn’t follow the news.
Sad you’re so uninformed.
I rarely ever ask for a link. You are a liar. Sometimes I do, but rarely do I ask for one.

The fear is that these tax cuts being mostly for the rich and also raising tax on some categories of taxpayers such as middle class with many kids, that in addition it will trigger cuts in Medicaid.

Medicaid is Federal payments of health costs for the poor.

Forum List

Back