I see Michael the black man was at Trump's rally in MI

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
in a white neighborhood. He wears Blacks for Trump T-shirt. He must of felt lonely.
upload_2018-4-29_7-23-34.png

President Trump Puts White House Correspondents' Dinner, Apr 28 2018 | C-SPAN.org

in a white neighborhood. He wears Blacks for Trump T-shirt. He must of felt lonely.
View attachment 190553

President Trump Puts White House Correspondents' Dinner, Apr 28 2018 | C-SPAN.org

Not surprised that you see a black man instead of an American like everyone else there. Those who scream the most for a diverse colorblind society tend to be the ones who practice that philosophy the least

Man he is there at every trump rally. He is well known. He basically sticks out like a sore thumb since the maj of Trumps rallies are in "white" mans land.

View attachment 190553

Not surprised that you see a black man instead of an American like everyone else there. Those who scream the most for a diverse colorblind society tend to be the ones who practice that philosophy the least

Man he is there at every trump rally. He is well known. He basically sticks out like a sore thumb since the maj of Trumps rallies are in "white" mans land.

Yes, I’m sure they all look alike to you

View attachment 190553

Yes, I’m sure they all look alike to you

Actually I can pick him out. He always wears the same t shirt or sweatshirt but I know his face, I see it enough.

He's Trump's black friend.
Republicans have this weird idea that blacks live off the plantation that are Democrats.

Who are these Democrats? The power behind the power?

The truth is Blacks are an important and dynamic part of the Democratic Party. Like whites, gays, Hispanics, and all the other minorities that make up the Democratic Party. Each with their own leadership working together.

Republicans are a white party, 90% white. There is no real diversity there. Just the Alt White, the Aryan Nation, the American Nazi party, the Evangelicals and so on. You can't call that real diversity.

He's Trump's black friend.
Republicans have this weird idea that blacks live off the plantation that are Democrats.

Who are these Democrats? The power behind the power?

The truth is Blacks are an important and dynamic part of the Democratic Party. Like whites, gays, Hispanics, and all the other minorities that make up the Democratic Party. Each with their own leadership working together.

Republicans are a white party, 90% white. There is no real diversity there. Just the Alt White, the Aryan Nation, the American Nazi party, the Evangelicals and so on. You can't call that real diversity.

Dimstains cannot tolerate any black that escapes the plantation.

Forum List

Back