I see alot of support for Romney especially after the debate

I'm sure he will be training a lot harder for this one. It's on foreign policy, and like i've said in a couple other threads....Obama is going to be asked why they denied protection to our Embassy when they were asked for it. I guess they were asked several times, plus they just came out that there had been 13 terrorist threats before the attacks....and our dear leader ignored it. I want to hear how he spins this one!!

I would ask Obama what justification he had, as a Christian and defender of the US Constitution, to order the killing of Osama and other terrorists without a fair trial.

I heard theres still another debate, the next one will be on foreign policy. Obama needs to take a shower, train and come out stronger on the next one.

What a fucking DISASTER that's been for Obama.
World apology tour.

Romney will crucify him again!

Romney needs to come out swinging in that debate.

Democrats could win that debate if they can trick Romney into advocating war with Iran.

That plus the recession sent Republicans packing in 2008.:eusa_shhh:

Thats completely false, I know at least 5 people off the top of my head that are black that are voting Romney.

We all know Condoleezza Rice is black. And we are certain that she will vote for Romney.
The guys you know are something else. You cannot prove that what I say is false before the fact. Election day isn't here yet.

Bush walked into a recession, the collapse of the dot com bubble and was in office when a man Clinton didnt take custody of planned and executed an attack on us.

How often did Bush blame CLinton?
How often? I don't keep score but it's funny you should mention 9/11:
Bush Blames Carter, Reagan, Clinton for 9/11 | ThinkProgress
lol...you truly cant be serious here. Actually...you probably are......thats what makes it hysterical.
You asked, I provided. Jarhead is as Jarhead does.

Thats completely false, I know at least 5 people off the top of my head that are black that are voting Romney.

We all know Condoleezza Rice is black. And we are certain that she will vote for Romney.
The guys you know are something else. You cannot prove that what I say is false before the fact. Election day isn't here yet.

Ok, we will see.

I do not want anyone but Romney to define who he is. The Obama campaign has tried to define Romney to us, with nothing but half truths and lies

How often? I don't keep score but it's funny you should mention 9/11:
Bush Blames Carter, Reagan, Clinton for 9/11 | ThinkProgress
lol...you truly cant be serious here. Actually...you probably are......thats what makes it hysterical.
You asked, I provided. Jarhead is as Jarhead does.

you provided me proof of a man explaining to the American people why he had to send troops in harms way.....not a man blaming other administrations for his own inadequecies..

Liberal is as liberal does.

I can see why support for Obama is falling but how can people think Romney is any different?

I don't think Romney would blame Obama the way Obama blames Bush in order to shirk Presidential responsibility.

He already has.

Many times.

Its just that you have made up your mind and don't want to be confused with facts.

Or, said in a nicer way, we all listen and hear what tends to reinforce our opinions.

Friends of mine that were gung ho Obama supporters 4 years ago have completely did a 180 and are going with Romney now, I didn't watch the debate I was making dinner but I talked with some friends about it afterwards and even the ones who still support Obama admit Romney got it in, Romney must have totally dominated the debate because that debate alone has people going to vote for him it seems like.

More and more Romney signs have cropped up around where I live. Last time I felt sick because there were so many Obama/Biden signs, which always made me think Osama/binladen. They are gone now, making it clear that in some places they just don't have the support they did 4 years ago.

I guess there still are people who actually expect candidates to live up to the promises once elected.

Obama is going to come out with guns blazing (not literally...lol!). But Romney is preparing for it, he knows Obama is going to beat him with all the Bain crap. I just wonder what excuses Obama is going to use when they're discussing the Libya attack. I'm glad i'm not going to be in the audience, they have to be quiet and i'm sure i'll have a hard time keeping my mouth shut when the lies start coming out of his mouth!!

Friends of mine that were gung ho Obama supporters 4 years ago have completely did a 180 and are going with Romney now, I didn't watch the debate I was making dinner but I talked with some friends about it afterwards and even the ones who still support Obama admit Romney got it in, Romney must have totally dominated the debate because that debate alone has people going to vote for him it seems like.

He did.

It's interesting. I've been praying to the Lord to help the American people see exactly who each of the candidates is (Apparently Im not the only one though I didnt know it when I started it). And with both debates I think we have seen all the candidates for whom they are. I hope we continue to see the candidates for whom they are.

Many Libberhoid's are currently on suicide watch following the ass-kicking Romney put on that little fucking man-child.

I heard theres still another debate, the next one will be on foreign policy. Obama needs to take a shower, train and come out stronger on the next one.

I agree. Barry will try to come out like gangbuster in the next debate.

I think he thought his charm would carry the day in the first. How wrong he was.

This one will be a townhall type debate and if the questions aren't scripted I think Barry will have a tough time. Don't think the Townhall is his cup of tea.

I can see why support for Obama is falling but how can people think Romney is any different?

Because he is different

Forum List

Back