I see alot of support for Romney especially after the debate

Really? You don't think that Romney would get in and say "It's worse than I thought"? Of course he would, he's a Politician. I don't know why people think he's any different or some sort of great guy.

Romney is not a politician the way Obama is a politician.
Romney is a self-made multi-millionaire on top of having been a Governor.
Obama never had a real job and was a potential subprime mortgage victim who escaped financial destitution through politics. Obama is a loser.

Really? You don't think that Romney would get in and say "It's worse than I thought"? Of course he would, he's a Politician. I don't know why people think he's any different or some sort of great guy.

Bush walked into a recession, the collapse of the dot com bubble and was in office when a man Clinton didnt take custody of planned and executed an attack on us.

How often did Bush blame CLinton?
How often? I don't keep score but it's funny you should mention 9/11:
Bush Blames Carter, Reagan, Clinton for 9/11 | ThinkProgress

Last edited:
Well I'm just speaking of people that I know, these guys voted for Obama in 2008 but are not going to do that this time around.

If the guys you know are black, they will vote Obama and I can understand that.
If the guys you know are white, they will vote Obama also.

Friends of mine that were gung ho Obama supporters 4 years ago have completely did a 180 and are going with Romney now, I didn't watch the debate I was making dinner but I talked with some friends about it afterwards and even the ones who still support Obama admit Romney got it in, Romney must have totally dominated the debate because that debate alone has people going to vote for him it seems like.

What did they say they like about the Romney in the debate?

They said he was more aggressive and dominated the debate, I have yet to hear anyone say otherwise regardless of what party they are with.

Some say agressive and some say rude...I was just wondering if he said anything they liked..

Bush Blames Carter, Reagan, Clinton for 9/11

Assigning of blame is not the problem.
Doing nothing about the problem - after assigning the blame - is the problem.
Bush shooked up the entire planet in his response to 9/11 and no longer can anyone waltz into the US without security checks.
Obama did nothing either remedial or constructive domestically; and made a fool of America in the eyes of the world.

Friends of mine that were gung ho Obama supporters 4 years ago have completely did a 180 and are going with Romney now, I didn't watch the debate I was making dinner but I talked with some friends about it afterwards and even the ones who still support Obama admit Romney got it in, Romney must have totally dominated the debate because that debate alone has people going to vote for him it seems like.

When you get time..

YouTube Politics - YouTube

Well I'm just speaking of people that I know, these guys voted for Obama in 2008 but are not going to do that this time around.

Why do you say that?:confused:

Blacks who voted Obama will vote Obama because he is a brother and you don't not support a brother.

Whites who voted Obama are losers with an axe to grind. They will vote Obama to grind that axe.

Who r u and what have you done w/ High_Gravity :eusa_think: "gung ho" supporters of Obama are NOT going to go running to the party of McConnell, DeMint (Mr. Standing filibuster), Boehner (T-Party puppet at the moment) & the t-party. Sorry. They might have been tepid to moderate supporters but not gung ho.

I voted for McCain in 2008, this time I'm voting for Obama. I know a lot of people who are just like me and are voting for Obama this time around despite having voted Republican in the past. Now, I have no idea what the percentages are, but I really don't think that Romney is pulling many more former Obama supporters than are going the other way. If that were the case, then Romney would have a decent lead in the polls.

Many Libberhoid's are currently on suicide watch following the ass-kicking Romney put on that little fucking man-child.

Many Libberhoid's are currently on suicide watch following the ass-kicking Romney put on that little fucking man-child.

I heard theres still another debate, the next one will be on foreign policy. Obama needs to take a shower, train and come out stronger on the next one.

Bush walked into a recession, the collapse of the dot com bubble and was in office when a man Clinton didnt take custody of planned and executed an attack on us.

How often did Bush blame CLinton?
Bush Blames Carter, Reagan, Clinton for 9/11 | ThinkProgress

lol...you truly cant be serious here.

Actually...you probably are......thats what makes it hysterical.

Why do you say that?:confused:

Blacks who voted Obama will vote Obama because he is a brother and you don't not support a brother.

Whites who voted Obama are losers with an axe to grind. They will vote Obama to grind that axe.

Thats completely false, I know at least 5 people off the top of my head that are black that are voting Romney.

I know of one person that is going with Obama now, it's a friend of my daughters.
I've heard other people where i work talking, and i haven't heard them definately say they were changing their plan and vote for Romney, but there's a lot of indication that it could happen.

I heard theres still another debate, the next one will be on foreign policy. Obama needs to take a shower, train and come out stronger on the next one.

What a fucking DISASTER that's been for Obama.
World apology tour.

Romney will crucify him again!

I'm sure he will be training a lot harder for this one. It's on foreign policy, and like i've said in a couple other threads....Obama is going to be asked why they denied protection to our Embassy when they were asked for it. I guess they were asked several times, plus they just came out that there had been 13 terrorist threats before the attacks....and our dear leader ignored it. I want to hear how he spins this one!!

I voted for McCain in 2008, this time I'm voting for Obama. I know a lot of people who are just like me and are voting for Obama this time around despite having voted Republican in the past. Now, I have no idea what the percentages are, but I really don't think that Romney is pulling many more former Obama supporters than are going the other way. If that were the case, then Romney would have a decent lead in the polls.

Not everyone should be allowed to vote.
Felons and those not paying taxes should not be allowed to vote.
Only those in the 35% income tax bracket, or paying Federal taxes in excess of $100,000 taxes a year, should be allowed to vote for the candidate for President.
People paying less taxes can vote in village, county and State elections.

This would ensure that the best quality candidates get to be elected President.

The performance Obama gave the other night is what you get when you answer three questions a year. Funny how he had a bunch of retorts for Romney once he was back on prompter and was able to articulate only when unchallenged.

Forum List

Back