i see a red haze before my eyes!!!

I don't see it either.

Your name is surrounded wit a red haze too. Aqua Thena's too.

I want a red haze. I deserve it. And, even if I don't, I want it.

Can y'all put in a link?

thanks.

It's the new default color for Supporting Members, Luddly. It makes me want to change my user to Elvira....:lol: It reminds me of blood. I actually kind of like it but with all the new colors popping up everywhere, the place has lost it's look of sophistication and "serious" and now looks like "circus." ( Which is fine for children to play in.....eh? ) lol

Throw up some suggestions for other colors. I can make it any color. Throw some suggestions out there.

I like it.
It really POPS!
Good recognition for good folks

:cool:

I've been wanting to mention that when you had Jonny Lee Miller for your avatar I hung on your words and would have defended you against anyone on the forum. Now, not so much. :lol:

Just kidding! I still like you, I'm just not smitten with you anymore! :redface:

Attachments

• $jonny lee miller.bmp
    57.3 KB · Views: 101
If color is to be a done deal..then my vote is purple.

Personally, some kind of badge icon thingy next to the name would suit better. But...until I can contribute, it's just my opinion.:)

Throw up some suggestions for other colors. I can make it any color. Throw some suggestions out there.

I like it.
It really POPS!
Good recognition for good folks

:cool:

I've been wanting to mention that when you had Jonny Lee Miller for your avatar I hung on your words and would have defended you against anyone on the forum. Now, not so much. :lol:

Just kidding! I still like you, I'm just not smitten with you anymore! :redface:

omg...you too? I thought it was just me that was majorly turned off by his new avie. LOL

hmmm someone should check with an eye doctor.....red is the hardest color for your eyes on a computer...you should always mute the red as much as possible.....but hey...who cares about the eye health of posters? seems the flash trash is just soooooooooooo needed...

What in the world are you people talking about?

That little "Supporting Member" logo? Hardly a red haze! I thought maybe she thought she was an administrator, they REALLY have a red haze.

I even restarted my comp and I don't see any red haze on anyone. Cereal's is a little more red than normal but that's about it.

What in the world are you people talking about?

That little "Supporting Member" logo? Hardly a red haze! I thought maybe she thought she was an administrator, they REALLY have a red haze.

I even restarted my comp and I don't see any red haze on anyone. Cereal's is a little more red than normal but that's about it.

You still have a red haze around your name.

Hey does that mean she's one of the good folks or the bad??

Oh my eyes!

Ugh, sorry.

It is like looking at this, only worse :D

What+happen,+oh,+my+eyes...jpg

Forum List

Back