Smileys

Kondor3

Cafeteria Centrist
Jul 29, 2009
Illinois, USA
Would it be possible for the Board Owner-Operators or Admins here to revisit the collection of Smileys and Animated GIF's being offered?

Perhaps by using the old MSN Boards collection of Smileys as a baseline and then adding others back in on top of those?

Truth be told, I really miss the old MSN Eye-Wink and some other Smileys from that board system, and some of the more commonly-used ones seem rather difficult to find.

Just a thought, and not the end of the world if you can't.

Thanks for listening.

Would it be possible for the Board Owner-Operators or Admins here to revisit the collection of Smileys and Animated GIF's being offered?

Perhaps by using the old MSN Boards collection of Smileys as a baseline and then adding others back in on top of those?

Truth be told, I really miss the old MSN Eye-Wink and some other Smileys from that board system, and some of the more commonly-used ones seem rather difficult to find.

Just a thought, and not the end of the world if you can't.

Thanks for listening.
It is certainly comforting to know it is not the end of the world! Whew! We dodged a bullet!

:eusa_silenced: :razz: :clap2: :tongue: :cool: :eek: :mad: :badgrin::eusa_clap: :D:piss2: :wtf: :eusa_dance: :hmpf: :bow2: :gs: :spam: :wine: :cheeky-smiley-018: :argue: :talk2hand: :question: :bowdown: :udaman: :deal: :eusa_doh: :happy-1: :Boom2: :welcome: :up_yours:

:up_yours: Aha! That's the one I wanted!

Last edited:
95sxtc.jpg

stir.gif

rimshot_zpsef03ddd0.gif
beeler.gif

threadjacked.gif
over.gif

Beating_A_Dead_Horse_by_livius.gif
arguingsmileys.gif

scratch-1.gif
Suicide.gif

horsepoopsmiley-1.gif
thomg.gif

shotsemot.gif
smartass.gif

voodoo.gif
titanic.gif

1sm143noreplies.gif

Last edited:
I have some smilies USMB might want? Feel free to grab. Wait. That didn't sound right. Um. Never mind. Yes it did. :lol:

352gegl.jpg

imkqw7.jpg

95sxtc.jpg

2v0n51t.jpg

2q1t4lt.jpg

1z55a1l.jpg

n3pus7.jpg

2z55344.jpg

jiz2fo.jpg

This one Roudy might like:

344dvza.jpg

Uh, don't mind if I do! :badgrin:

Grab that is..................
jiz2fo.jpg

The only emoticon from anywhere I've been online was a stick man smiley who faints.

I haven't seen anything even remotely like him since. But he was truly a fun one if you were feeling a tad mischievous and would like it taken to a new level. I think the stickman slapped his head, then fell backward in faint mode. *sigh*

Oh, yes, and there was the smiley that beat his dead horse. Oh, wait, I just spotted Missourian's post! That's it! :lol:

Last edited:
Can this thread be stickied so we can come here to grab a smiley not in the list already installed. I have to snag one for pop23.

Can this thread be stickied so we can come here to grab a smiley not in the list already installed. I have to snag one for pop23.

This would be a good place to use "tags" if we could figure out how to do it! :eusa_whistle:

I don't think they want us to know cuz nobody has answered the question on how. So....
scratch-1.gif

Forum List

Back