I Saw Tom Steyer's impeach Trump Commercial on FOX News

Someone should tell this lunatic to quit wasting his money. FOX viewers must all be laughing their asses off. Trump is far more mentally stable than this idiot. He's going to quickly become a laughing stock.

Any opinions of Trump as a Moron, Warmonger, Narcissistic or Reckless
are not impeachable offenses.

However, any charges/proof that Trump "obstructed justice"
or accepted any unlawful payments from foreign govts
can be researched to find provable abuses that can be pursued.

Why are so many conservatives or pro Trump defenders
falling for this fear bait?

Stick to the facts, of what can be proven.
Any other cracks or insults directed at Trump
have nothing to do with impeachable offenses
that don't rely on one's positive or negative perception of Trump.

All that is a distraction, so why bother even responding to it with more opinions
that don't affect whether Trump's actions are impeachable or not?

People are not suppose to just sit back and let lies stand without opposition to them. It is up to each and everyone to seek out and search for the truth and help others find it when possible. Would you stand by and watch someone who was ignorant of the road being out ahead and go look at the wreck afterwards or should you try to say something if you know the road ahead is very dangerous to them? If you are aware that road is out and they will wreck if they continue blindly forward and you do not warn them do you have any culpability in their wreck?

If you warn them and they continue on blindly its on them not you.

Except the truth is, the road ahead is just fine.

I love it!! .... :thup:

Trump is driving liberals over the crazy cliff. .... :lol: :lol:
The purpose of being president is not to drive people crazy but to represent and unite everyone for the good of the country.

Trump isn't driving everyone crazy, just the mentally ill Democrats and the radical leftist MSM. It's fun to watch them go for the 'hook 'like fish....Trump shows them the 'bait' distracting them while he gets things done.

He isn't driving anyone crazy, especially not Democrats. That's not my point, and if you had half a brain you'd realize it. My point is that taking pleasure in the idea that the role of your president is to upset people is idiotic. That is not the purpose of a president or the reason to vote for someone: that he would upset those you don't like and disagree with. If you think that is the reason to vote for and support a president then you are anti-American.
I didn't vote for Donald Trump because I thought it would upset anyone. You're wrong about Democrats,they have become unhinged. While some of their antics are laughable, there's a very dark, violent undertone there as well.

Spot on this commercial. I would impeach Trump just for his childish tweets....going after the citizens that he should take care of. Go around insulting and making of people like a little bitch.

Someone should tell this lunatic to quit wasting his money. FOX viewers must all be laughing their asses off. Trump is far more mentally stable than this idiot. He's going to quickly become a laughing stock.

/—-/ It’s funny to watch libtards piss their money away on lost causes.

What's so crazy about him?
Rex Tillerson called Trump a fucking moron.
Bob Corker, George W. Bush, John McCain, Jeff Flake, Charlie Dent have all said pretty much
the same thing, but different wording.
Steyer is just agreeing with a bunch of Republicans that Trump is a fucking moron.
And Kim Jong Un knows Trump is a fucking moron, too.
/—-/ It’s sad when Libs take sides with the NK dictator over our own President

What's so crazy about him?
Rex Tillerson called Trump a fucking moron.
Bob Corker, George W. Bush, John McCain, Jeff Flake, Charlie Dent have all said pretty much the same thing, but different wording.
Steyer is just agreeing with a bunch of Republicans that Trump is a fucking moron.
And Kim Jong Un knows Trump is a fucking moron, too.
The problem for the left is that Trump isn't a moron and you damn well know it. But that does not stop you and your ilk from repeating a lie until you start believing it as truth. Delusional way to run one's life.

Elections have consequences except that the left doesn't want to accept that they lost. Somehow running Hillary seems to make them think their was no way they could have lost the election. But as usual the left is so sure and oh so wrong.

agree-w-liberal-plan.jpg

Excellent! Unfortunately most have fallen over that ledge already.
Ever notice how Latinophobe are the left wingers? Did you ever hear one of them say that they were going to leave the country and go to Mexico? No it is always Canada and now Canada wants help in stopping immigrants from going there.
/----/ Actually they caught a DemocRAT trying to get into Mexico this morning.
Inmate who escaped from jail captured trying to cross into Mexico
NY Daily News - 09:07 AM ET October 29, 2017

Todd Wayne Boyes was stopped while crossing the Rio Grande from Laredo, Tex., authorities said

Excellent! Unfortunately most have fallen over that ledge already.
Ever notice how Latinophobe are the left wingers? Did you ever hear one of them say that they were going to leave the country and go to Mexico? No it is always Canada and now Canada wants help in stopping immigrants from going there.
/----/ Actually they caught a DemocRAT trying to get into Mexico this morning.
NY Daily News - 09:07 AM ET October 29, 2017

Todd Wayne Boyes was stopped while crossing the Rio Grande from Laredo, Tex., authorities said
When it comes to liberals fleeing the country I am all for open borders.

All that is a distraction, so why bother even responding to it with more opinions

People are not suppose to just sit back and let lies stand without opposition to them. It is up to each and everyone to seek out and search for the truth and help others find it when possible. Would you stand by and watch someone who was ignorant of the road being out ahead and go look at the wreck afterwards or should you try to say something if you know the road ahead is very dangerous to them? If you are aware that road is out and they will wreck if they continue blindly forward and you do not warn them do you have any culpability in their wreck?

Hi RodISHI
My concern is that the PERSONAL bashing distracts from
REAL Constitutional grievances, checks on govt, and demands for reimbursement we SHOULD pursue.

People obviously bash for "political " points abusing the media, legal system, parties and govt
for "publicity" using EMOTIONALLY charged attacks.

Where is the REAL push to get REAL corrections and REAL restitution for wrongs?

I'm not saying don't do that, I'm saying focus on the REAL chargeable wrongs that we
as taxpayers, voters and citizens have the right to petition for corrections and compensation
for debts and damages otherwise charged to us as the public.

RodISHI please read my msg again.
My point and purpose is to focus on the actual offenses with content.
and to avoid distraction over personal opinions that detract from going after the real wrongs.
Otherwise, with people from all sides complaining and bashing in the media over side issues,
this overwhelms, obstructs and backlogs the political and legal system and media, where
no one can directly address, correct and resolve the real issues. I'm all for people REDRESSING grievances until these are resolved. Just bashing and attacking, complaining and defending, back and forth, is getting lost in politics, so nothing is getting resolved.

I understand as you probably well know Emily but people generally have very short attention spans and they do not take things very seriously until it hits them up close and personal. Not only that but these people who are now so called billionaires that made their fortunes off the backs of other people as in Steyers case need to be exposed. Even one of Rod's sisters didn't understand the gravity of what they did to us here until something very similar happened to her son and he got railroaded by crooked attorneys and a corrupt court. Until then they willingly chose to believe lies of others who were attempting to line their own pockets with a tiny amount of cash at our expense. Getting people to respect and value other peoples work and efforts again won't happen overnight so on platforms such as this and other platforms where quick glimpses are taken or given these small snipes will be there to get people to start thinking and looking for themselves into matters in depth.

Yes RodISHI working on platforms and system change
to resolve conflicts with effective solutions IS the key.

I also agree that the "emotional reactions" we see ARE signs
of people getting hit close to home, where they actually feel it.

I'm saying don't let the kneejerk reactions and personal emotions
get in the way of the REAL longterm work on real change.

And right now, unfortunately, a lot of the hate baiting in the media
is more of a distraction and losing the issues instead of focusing on them.

Very little of that is productive.
We already know both sides oppose X Y Z.
Yelling louder doesn't change that.

What we need are solutions A B and C to go
with conflicts over X Y Z. And what I always found
is it's harder to connect people on these solutions
when there is too much "yelling and bullying" going on.

It's harder to negotiate solutions with bullets flying and
bombs going off that deflect and waste resources.

I think you and I agree more than disagree.
Both Obama and Trump have triggered these mass reactions.
And yes, there are MAJOR issues to be addressed
MAJOR solutions requiring all parties to collaborate seriously
and none of that is helped by the fear-based attacks
targeting either Trump or Obama instead of focusing on principles
and solid reforms for sustainable effective solutions.

Hi RodISHI
My concern is that the PERSONAL bashing distracts from
REAL Constitutional grievances, checks on govt, and demands for reimbursement we SHOULD pursue.

People obviously bash for "political " points abusing the media, legal system, parties and govt
for "publicity" using EMOTIONALLY charged attacks.

Where is the REAL push to get REAL corrections and REAL restitution for wrongs?

I'm not saying don't do that, I'm saying focus on the REAL chargeable wrongs that we
as taxpayers, voters and citizens have the right to petition for corrections and compensation
for debts and damages otherwise charged to us as the public.

RodISHI please read my msg again.
My point and purpose is to focus on the actual offenses with content.
and to avoid distraction over personal opinions that detract from going after the real wrongs.
Otherwise, with people from all sides complaining and bashing in the media over side issues,
this overwhelms, obstructs and backlogs the political and legal system and media, where
no one can directly address, correct and resolve the real issues. I'm all for people REDRESSING grievances until these are resolved. Just bashing and attacking, complaining and defending, back and forth, is getting lost in politics, so nothing is getting resolved.

I understand as you probably well know Emily but people generally have very short attention spans and they do not take things very seriously until it hits them up close and personal. Not only that but these people who are now so called billionaires that made their fortunes off the backs of other people as in Steyers case need to be exposed. Even one of Rod's sisters didn't understand the gravity of what they did to us here until something very similar happened to her son and he got railroaded by crooked attorneys and a corrupt court. Until then they willingly chose to believe lies of others who were attempting to line their own pockets with a tiny amount of cash at our expense. Getting people to respect and value other peoples work and efforts again won't happen overnight so on platforms such as this and other platforms where quick glimpses are taken or given these small snipes will be there to get people to start thinking and looking for themselves into matters in depth.

Yes RodISHI working on platforms and system change
to resolve conflicts with effective solutions IS the key.

I also agree that the "emotional reactions" we see ARE signs
of people getting hit close to home, where they actually feel it.

I'm saying don't let the kneejerk reactions and personal emotions
get in the way of the REAL longterm work on real change.

And right now, unfortunately, a lot of the hate baiting in the media
is more of a distraction and losing the issues instead of focusing on them.

Very little of that is productive.
We already know both sides oppose X Y Z.
Yelling louder doesn't change that.

What we need are solutions A B and C to go
with conflicts over X Y Z. And what I always found
is it's harder to connect people on these solutions
when there is too much "yelling and bullying" going on.

It's harder to negotiate solutions with bullets flying and
bombs going off that deflect and waste resources.

I think you and I agree more than disagree.
Both Obama and Trump have triggered these mass reactions.
And yes, there are MAJOR issues to be addressed
MAJOR solutions requiring all parties to collaborate seriously
and none of that is helped by the fear-based attacks
targeting either Trump or Obama instead of focusing on principles
and solid reforms for sustainable effective solutions.

Yes we do agree more than disagree. Truth is these various petty bs operations going down all around is a few of the masters or their elitist minions playing the useful idiots for all they are worth but then again they were programmed from the beginning to believe whatever they are being fed is good for them and some truly do think that the greed mongers have their best interest in mind. Reform and restitution cannot come quick enough but like I said some things just take time so those who are seeking the truth and asking for help from the creator that knows what needs to be done will need to remain patient for awhile longer and do what they can where they can to assist others. As Jesus said the poor you will have always. That means both physically poor of the world and the spiritually poor who lack wisdom and understanding to see. The lord told me years ago "pay day is coming". With pay day comes restitution and recompense.

Forum List

Back