Dossier Scandal Shows How Establishment Would do Anything to Stop Trump

Is that news? And I am not being sarcastic. I thought we knew all along it was Republican never-Trumpers who created the smear before Hillary's pedophiles got hold of it? Maybe I just assumed everyone knew it?

Washington D.C. establishment would go to any lengths to stop the people’s candidate Donald J. Trump. Conservative paper (probably Jeb backers) first funded the smear campaign...then Clinton’s funded the smear. Establishment tried to stop Andrew Jackson in 1828 as well. Elites never like grassroots candidates winning.
Conservative website funded initial Fusion GPS Trump opposition effort
And what a coincidence: after a year (!) of "investigation" Mueller files first charges! Just when the things are getting real hot for his Democrat buddies...

Washington D.C. establishment would go to any lengths to stop the people’s candidate Donald J. Trump. Conservative paper (probably Jeb backers) first funded the smear campaign...then Clinton’s funded the smear. Establishment tried to stop Andrew Jackson in 1828 as well. Elites never like grassroots candidates winning.
Conservative website funded initial Fusion GPS Trump opposition effort
the thing is, the Mercer family, the billionaire wall street hedge funder, the number 1 campaign financier of Trump later in the game and till the very present.... was the one funding or a friend and fellow hedge funder was the one financing the Republican Washington Beacon's opposition research on Trump....

Mercers were backing Jebb during the primary and not TrumP....

The Mercers, (father and daughter) also employed KellyAnn Conway and Steve Bannon for the past 10 plus years and the Mercers fund Briebart, and they own a stake in the research company that was paid $6 million by the Trump campaign to do opposition research among other things....Cambridge Analytical.... the ceo of this firm that emailed Assange at wikileaks to see if their analytical firm could help wiki with the sorting and prioritizing the stolen DNC emails to help people search them.... WOW! that just came out yesterday....

Your guy or the Republican president Trump, is directed and owned by the Mercers and all the Mercer people and entities like Breibart....

the 5 goldman sachs guys Trump hired for his admin and cabinet were picks by Mercer....

the thing is, the guy now pulling Trump's strings, is the same guy that was the number 1 supporter and financier of jebb bush....

what does that tell you?

Jebb and Donald Trump were COMPLETE OPPOSITE candidates....

but this billionaire pulling the strings could care less what jebb or trump's positions WERE, because

HE KNEW, he could own either of them, and push his own agenda,

REGARDLESS of who on the republican side nominated....don't ya think?

Last edited:
Care.....I think it was little Marcos' guy (I heard).

Also, Trump is not now or never will be "be-holden" to anyone but the American people. 70 yrs old, already a multi-billionaire. Whats he need with some bozo telling him what to do for payments? IMVHO. Trump is our first non-swamper since RR.

It was a RADICAL ZIONIST NEOCON JEW who initially financed the FAKE RUSSIAN DOSSIER. What a surprise RADICAL ZIONIST NEOCON JEWS normally really care about American citizens (goyem)! :p

Forum List

Back