I said it would happen, and was put in the Rubber Room: Mandatory Vaccines! Here it comes!

But for those regions in the US that won't mandate "The Vaccine"

Don't worry, your employer and inspection agencies will demand employee vaccination.

Have fun!
We have lots of mandatory vaccinations. You have no right to get others sick. Now piss off

What?

If you take the vaccine, and I do not, I cannot get you sick, because you're immune.

That's how vaccines work. Get a clue.

My choice to not get a vaccine does not endanger those who take the vaccine.

Are you trying to reason with the left? They don't know reason, they only do what they are told to do or say. Logic and independent thought are not allowed.

Half the nation will RUN to get any and all government mandated vaccines.
The other half is locked and loaded

PS....if people will do this....then we are no longer a Constitutional Republic regardless.

Are we going to shoot our employers?

The real threat is the extra-legal requirement by employers, not the government, but states like Virginia pretty much show you it will be required everywhere in the US to work or even enter the supermarket as a customer.

so you are saying that without ANY government coercion or mandate, PRIVATE companies are going to force you to take a vaccine?
Don't think so. And if they try....walk.

Not in favor of mandate, even though it is in my best interest, to be sure. Also suspect you are right about employers demanding it. Would not be surprised about schools and colleges either
Thing is, you are under the illusion that the government has your best interest at heart. If they get their foot in the mandate door, they will eventually insist on injecting our children with whatever China ships us...
As I said, not in favor of mandate. Problem with living in a society instead of out in the middle of the woods by yourself is they always have and always will do things that some purport to be in the best interest of everyone but may turn out to be in the interests of the few.
Vacccines have generally been very good for the society as a whole, so much so, it is not a debatable point. I do not think China is likely to be the source of our vaccines, definitely not for the coronavirus. Too many people right here, too invested in the profit, to outsource it at this stage of the game.
In Tennessee, there are serveral vaccinations require before attending public school, all the way back to when I was a kid in Kentucky, also and have been for the common good. I can't get too paranoid about it.

Don't worry, your employer and inspection agencies will demand employee vaccination.

Have fun!
There will be no mandatory vaccines. I will lead the uprising.

Goddamnit we need fucking machine guns.

Have fun!
We have lots of mandatory vaccinations. You have no right to get others sick. Now piss off

What?

If you take the vaccine, and I do not, I cannot get you sick, because you're immune.

That's how vaccines work. Get a clue.

My choice to not get a vaccine does not endanger those who take the vaccine.
You nailed it,it’s incredible that people are ignorant of what a mass murderer Bill Gates is and how he is a major player in these vaccines.

Have fun!
There will be no mandatory vaccines. I will lead the uprising.

Goddamnit we need fucking machine guns.
That’s the way to go,shoot the cops who try to force vaccinate you,you’ll go down dying but at least you will have taken down some evil criminals with you when you go down.they will have a life of hell in their next life where you won’t is the difference.

PS....if people will do this....then we are no longer a Constitutional Republic regardless.

The real threat is the extra-legal requirement by employers, not the government, but states like Virginia pretty much show you it will be required everywhere in the US to work or even enter the supermarket as a customer.
Exactly.most people here don’t realise how serious this is that we are in our final days,that you have two choices,take the vaccine and be the property of the government or don’t take it and starve to death,if it comes down to thst as I fear,I will choose the latter,I wonder how many others here are willing to do that after all the thought of dying of starvation is not a fun thought to think about but I am afraid that’s what it’s going to come down to.

so you are saying that without ANY government coercion or mandate, PRIVATE companies are going to force you to take a vaccine?
Don't think so. And if they try....walk.

They already force you to wear masks, and it's not the law.

Forum List

Back