I rest my case!

The land belonged to the British, the Jews did not steal Arab land, they won it from the British. Case CLOSED:

220px-British_Mandate_Palestinian_passport.jpg

Now run along, Jew hating douchebags!
But but but you pieces of Shi'ite Pali terrorist lovers kept telling us that the Jews stole er occupied er never mind..Arab land?! Can you tell us now, when, and where it was Arab land? No you can't. The land was owned, run, mandated by the Brits. And before that it was the Turks who ran it for 600 years. All your cockamamie IslamoNazi mumbo jumbo won't change this fact.

. Jordan is 80% Palestinian

Firstly, you are massively wrong - the correct figure is around 55%.

Secondly, it is nice that you now acknowledge that Palestinians and Hashemites are two different peoples.
Ya sure keep kidding yourself.

However, 50 to 55 percent of Jordan’s Arab population are Palestinians, many of whom fled from Palestine after the Arab-Israeli wars in 1948 and 1967

Jordan - New World Encyclopedia

Nice try no cigar.

Please address the point.

You posted the flags of Jordan and Palestine to "prove" that they are the same country.

The flags of Liberia and USA bear a similar degree of resemblance - are they the same country?
No, I posted the two flags because the two identical flags were created almost at the same time out of the remains the ottoman empire. The Arabs who now call themselves Palestinians were supposed to be in Jordan, and some are. Whoop de doo. How many Palestine's should we have? Palestine Jordan...Palestine Lebanon...Palestine Syria..Palestine Egypt..Palestine Texas...Palestine Dearborn. Oh sorry there is no such thing as a Palestinian Arab it's a made up name.

Firstly, you are massively wrong - the correct figure is around 55%.

Secondly, it is nice that you now acknowledge that Palestinians and Hashemites are two different peoples.
Ya sure keep kidding yourself.

However, 50 to 55 percent of Jordan’s Arab population are Palestinians, many of whom fled from Palestine after the Arab-Israeli wars in 1948 and 1967

Jordan - New World Encyclopedia
Very good. Tell the truth. They didnt flee, they were Arabs who sided with the other Arabs because they promised they will push the Joooos into the sea, if they clear the way for them. The Arabs who didn't fall for it are now Citizens of Israel with full rights. Let me know when your're done eating shit.

The land belonged to the British, the Jews did not steal Arab land, they won it from the British.

They "won" it?

Was there a lottery?
Israel independence war. Are you telling me that Zionists didn't fight the British? Then what is that King David British Military HQ that got bombed, you Jew haters keep whining about then? Fucking douchebags can't even keep their story straight.

No, I posted the two flags because the two identical flags were created almost at the same time out of the remains the ottoman empire. The Arabs who now call themselves Palestinians were supposed to be in Jordan, and some are. Whoop de doo. How many Palestine's should we have? Palestine Jordan...Palestine Lebanon...Palestine Syria..Palestine Egypt..Palestine Texas...Palestine Dearborn. Oh sorry there is no such thing as a Palestinian Arab it's a made up name.

Roudy -

The point about the flags is simply childish, as I think you now realise yourself.

NZ and Australia have similar flags; Germany and Belgium have similar flags; Russia and Holland have similar flags - this in no way means they are one state. In some cases it means the countries have strong historical ties (e.g. Czech Republic and Slovakia) or it may mean nothing at all.

To make matters worse - you were miles off (a full 25%!) in your estimation of the numbers of Palestinians in Jordan, and in estimating the numbers, proved to us that you also recoognise that there are two people here, and not one.

It would be really encouraging if you could start acknowledging these errors and actually start learning as you go. It might help you look less of a child in future threads.

The land belonged to the British, the Jews did not steal Arab land, they won it from the British.

They "won" it?

Was there a lottery?
Israel independence war. Are you telling me that Zionists didn't fight the British? Then what is that King David British Military HQ that got bombed, you Jew haters keep whining about then? Fucking douchebags can't even keep their story straight.

Please try and post coherent points - ideally ones which makes sense to you.

So Jewish Israel and the British Mandate authorities fought a war, and Israel won the war - is that your point?

Does this imply that had Jewish Israel NOT fought a war - British Palestine would still exist?

They "won" it?

Was there a lottery?

How could Britain lose what it never owned?

They "won" it?

Was there a lottery?

I think this is the first time I have seen a Zionist poster claim that Israel was NOT created via the UN and according to international law, but was conquered and won by war.

No one else really needs to post on these threads - Roudy proves himself wrong without any help.

I think this is the first time I have seen a Zionist poster claim that Israel was NOT created via the UN and according to international law, but was conquered and won by war.

No one else really needs to post on these threads - Roudy proves himself wrong without any help.

...that Israel was NOT created via the UN and according to international law,...

Well at least he did not use that lie.

Roudy -

The point about the flags is simply childish, as I think you now realise yourself.

NZ and Australia have similar flags; Germany and Belgium have similar flags; Russia and Holland have similar flags - this in no way means they are one state. In some cases it means the countries have strong historical ties (e.g. Czech Republic and Slovakia) or it may mean nothing at all.

To make matters worse - you were miles off (a full 25%!) in your estimation of the numbers of Palestinians in Jordan, and in estimating the numbers, proved to us that you also recoognise that there are two people here, and not one.

It would be really encouraging if you could start acknowledging these errors and actually start learning as you go. It might help you look less of a child in future threads.
You are missing the whole point as usual and in your desperate attempt looking for false comparisons. One website will say more Palestinians in Jordan and one will say less. Majority of Jordanians are so called Palestinians that's the point. So how come the Palestinians aren't whining about being occupied by the evil Hashemite Jordanians who stole their land? Eh forget it, they're Muslims too, and besides, they slaughtered 25,000 Palestinians and the world did t even blink an eye. Let's concentrate on those evil Joooos who play nice with the Muslim animals.

Out of the Ottoman empire many countires were carved out. All were Muslim except for one, a homeland for Jews in the land that their ancestors lived. It it seems that this one Joooooish country, that occupies less than 5% of Arab land is the one they keep objecting to. Yup, this ain't a religious issue. It's about land and occupation and blah blah blah.

Israel ain't going nowhere, and it ain't gonna give an inch to these mass murdering savage terrorists. Get used to it. Doesn't matter how much you Jew haters chew on your soiled underwear. Heh heh heh.

...that Israel was NOT created via the UN and according to international law,...

Well at least he did not use that lie.
Israel was eventually confirmed as a legal entity by the UN. Grasping at straws are we? Of course the Arabs refused and attacked and got their butts handed to them, not once, but five times afterwards.

Apparently your pastime seems to be disputing historical facts. Good luck, may Allah be with you. How's that Jews did 9-11 theory of yours going? Nowhere. Just like your Fraudestine.

They "won" it?

Was there a lottery?

Oh so 70,000 to 100,000 British soldiers were just vacationing there. And the Israelis weren't really fighting the Brits to gain their independence, they were fighting Arabs dressed as Brits. Happy now, imbecile? Ha ha ha.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1948_Arab–Israeli_War

British forces in Palestine
There were 100,000 British troops deployed in Palestine "in two ground forces divisions, two independent infantry brigades, two mechanized regiments, some artillery units and a number of RAF squadrons".[69] The peak deployment was in July 1947, when 70,200 British troops were stationed in Palestine, supported by 1,277 civilian drivers and 28,155 civilian employees.[90] British forces, however, were gradually withdrawn in 1948. British High Commissioner Cunningham left Palestine on 14 May 1948[91] yet British forces overseeing the withdrawal remained in Palestine for several weeks thereafter, maintaining an enclave in and around Haifa and its port. Four Royal Air Force airmen were killed on 22 May when the Royal Egyptian Air Force struck RAF Ramat David, mistaking the airfield for one occupied by the Israeli Air Force.[92][93] The last British soldiers left Palestine on 30 June 1948.[94]
[edit]

Last edited:
One website will say more Palestinians in Jordan and one will say less. Majority of Jordanians are so called Palestinians that's the point. So how come the Palestinians aren't whining about being occupied by the evil Hashemite Jordanians who stole their land? .

Gibberish, lies and nonsense.

Your claim that 80% of Jordanians are Palestinian is simply inane nonsense.

Admit that you are wrong about that, and we can move on.

Jordan is the country of the Hashemite people who live east of the Jordan; Palestine is the country of the Palestinian people, who live west of the Jordan.

Forum List

Back