I researched it. I cannot find any stories of obama renting vacation villas in Haiti or Kenya.

Really? Get it on then skippy. Show me his certificate of birth instead of just sounding like a dumbass.

You can't make it up. They really do still exist.
I'm waiting... slow leak... let's have it, dumbass...

You are demanding a copy of the birth certificate? Is that it?
No, I want to see the real thing. Show me the REAL THING. The HARD COPY... go ahead... find it... we'd AAAAALL love to see it.

We've all already seen the FORGERIES of it. Let's have the REAL THING.
That’s odd.... I don’t see you demanding to see the hard copy of Trump’s birth certificate. Why is that?

Because he knows Trump was born in Jamaica

Ahhhh, but in Hawaii though. Oh, and let's look at their luxurious Italian villa they spent significant time in.

In late May, the duo landed in Milan. Michelle also appeared to enjoy her stay, taking in the sights in Montalcino, Italy while rocking her now famous vacation style with white distressed jeans and a striped one-shoulder Teija top.

And the couple’s accommodations were just as stylish as the former first lady herself. While visiting Tuscany, the Obamas stayed at the Borgo Finocchieto, an expansive and luxurious estate in Buonconvento, near Siena, that was renovated by John Phillips, the former United States Ambassador to Italy.

borgo-finochietto-aerial-pool-BORGO0617.jpg

40ADBBEB00000578-4534460-Living_it_up_Barack_Obama_and_his_wife_Michelle_enjoyed_lunch_on-m-79_1495555237277.jpg
40ADBBDF00000578-4534460-image-m-82_1495555381948.jpg

--------------------------------------------

I could be wrong here. I have not seen them vacationing in Port Au Prince. Not even 100% sure if he has ever set foot on the island. If he did, I am certain it was in a rather secured area.

Ahhhh, but Milan and Tuscany though.

LOL! The left are such demented pathetic hypocritical scumbags. What is good for any of them, is never good for you.

Looks like the Obama's are enjoying life after the presidency

It is well deserved

Malea is getting high high high

Who is Malea and is she sharing?

Manchelle's daughter.

And yes she is a hoe and shares

Forum List

Back