I researched it. I cannot find any stories of obama renting vacation villas in Haiti or Kenya.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Ahhhh, but in Hawaii though. Oh, and let's look at their luxurious Italian villa they spent significant time in.

In late May, the duo landed in Milan. Michelle also appeared to enjoy her stay, taking in the sights in Montalcino, Italy while rocking her now famous vacation style with white distressed jeans and a striped one-shoulder Teija top.

And the couple’s accommodations were just as stylish as the former first lady herself. While visiting Tuscany, the Obamas stayed at the Borgo Finocchieto, an expansive and luxurious estate in Buonconvento, near Siena, that was renovated by John Phillips, the former United States Ambassador to Italy.

borgo-finochietto-aerial-pool-BORGO0617.jpg

40ADBBEB00000578-4534460-Living_it_up_Barack_Obama_and_his_wife_Michelle_enjoyed_lunch_on-m-79_1495555237277.jpg
40ADBBDF00000578-4534460-image-m-82_1495555381948.jpg

--------------------------------------------

I could be wrong here. I have not seen them vacationing in Port Au Prince. Not even 100% sure if he has ever set foot on the island. If he did, I am certain it was in a rather secured area.

Ahhhh, but Milan and Tuscany though.

LOL! The left are such demented pathetic hypocritical scumbags. What is good for any of them, is never good for you.

Ahhhh, but in Hawaii though. Oh, and let's look at their luxurious Italian villa they spent significant time in.

In late May, the duo landed in Milan. Michelle also appeared to enjoy her stay, taking in the sights in Montalcino, Italy while rocking her now famous vacation style with white distressed jeans and a striped one-shoulder Teija top.

And the couple’s accommodations were just as stylish as the former first lady herself. While visiting Tuscany, the Obamas stayed at the Borgo Finocchieto, an expansive and luxurious estate in Buonconvento, near Siena, that was renovated by John Phillips, the former United States Ambassador to Italy.

borgo-finochietto-aerial-pool-BORGO0617.jpg

40ADBBEB00000578-4534460-Living_it_up_Barack_Obama_and_his_wife_Michelle_enjoyed_lunch_on-m-79_1495555237277.jpg
40ADBBDF00000578-4534460-image-m-82_1495555381948.jpg

I could be wrong here. I have not seen them vacationing in Port Au Prince. Not even 100% sure if he has ever set foot on the island. If he did, I am certain it was in a rather secured area.

LOL! The left are such demented pathetic hypocritical scumbags. What is good for any of them, is never good for you.
Can you show me Barry's hard copy certificate of birth from Hawaii? No... of course you can't, because none exists and no one has ever seen it.

And don't give me this "it was released online" BS. That was a forgery and the entire WORLD knows it.

Last edited:
Really? Get it on then skippy. Show me his certificate of birth instead of just sounding like a dumbass.

You can't make it up. They really do still exist.
I'm waiting... slow leak... let's have it, dumbass...

You are demanding a copy of the birth certificate? Is that it?
No, I want to see the real thing. Show me the REAL THING. The HARD COPY... go ahead... find it... we'd AAAAALL love to see it.

We've all already seen the FORGERIES of it. Let's have the REAL THING.

The Obama's are living like rock stars. It would be funny if they blew all their money, were then exposed for the frauds they are, and ended up back in Chicago.

Really? Get it on then skippy. Show me his certificate of birth instead of just sounding like a dumbass.

No, I want to see the real thing. Show me the REAL THING. The HARD COPY... go ahead... find it... we'd AAAAALL love to see it.

Who's we?

Who are the other birfers on here? Do you have a secret handshake?

Who's we?

Who are the other birfers on here? Do you have a secret handshake?
Yep... I knew that's what you'd do, dumbass... just babble out some moronic inane horse shit.

Take a break, your brain is on overload, twit.

You have a very unhealthy obsession, you really need to let it go. Obama is no longer the POTUS and he has no impact on your life any more. Time to move on.

You have a very unhealthy obsession, you really need to let it go. Obama is no longer the POTUS and he has no impact on your life any more. Time to move on.
Not so fast, skippy... there's lots of trouble brewing and Barry is right in the middle of it.

Not so fast, skippy... there's lots of trouble brewing and Barry is right in the middle of it.

But of course there is my little birther. Put your little tin foil hat on and go back to playing COD. And while you are at it, change your avatar, you are clearly too stupid to have made it into the Air Force.

But of course there is my little birther. Put your little tin foil hat on and go back to playing COD. And while you are at it, change your avatar, you are clearly too stupid to have made it into the Air Force.
SAUL ALINSKY - RULES FOR RADICALS 101... can't dispute the message, attack the messenger.

I got your number, moron. Pick up your ass on the way to the door, twit, your gas is about as pathetic as the rest of the jerk off democrat scabs here.

SAUL ALINSKY - RULES FOR RADICALS 101... can't dispute the message, attack the messenger.

I got your number, moron. Pick up your ass on the way to the door, twit, your gas is about as pathetic as the rest of the jerk off democrat scabs here.

There is no message to dispute my little COD warrior. You are being played by your party masters and in the end nobody of any consequence will get in trouble and nothing will change, it never does. I have been hearing people like you make these claims since Reagan was in office and the worst thing that has ever happened was Slick Willy getting his hand slapped for lying about getting kinky in the Oval Office.

Forum List

Back