Zone1 I recommend a forum specifically for talking about gender and sexuality.

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
It needs a forum of its own, I think. It is at least as talked about as race relations.

I recommend it not be Zone 1. The no calling posters pedos rule should keep it civil enough for that topic.

But it's your world, and I'm happy to visit it.

Safe space?
No, not at all. We need frank and free-wheeling discussion on that topic. But I think posters should be able to say what they think without being attacked personally. But the people we talk about who are not posters are fair game.

I'll start a thread I think would go there in an existing forum, the closest I can come to where I think it should go. You tell me if you think it would be better in a forum set aside for gender and sexuality.

It needs a forum of its own, I think. It is at least as talked about as race relations.

I recommend it not be Zone 1. The no calling posters pedos rule should keep it civil enough for that topic.

no need for a forum ..let me make it simple for you ... if you have an outie you are a male if you have an innie you are a female ... if you dont believe that you are a democrat .

No, not at all. We need frank and free-wheeling discussion on that topic. But I think posters should be able to say what they think without being attacked personally. But the people we talk about who are not posters are fair game.

I'll start a thread I think would go there in an existing forum, the closest I can come to where I think it should go. You tell me if you think it would be better in a forum set aside for gender and sexuality.
General sub-fourm.....There are not enough of them to warrant anymore attention.....Why give them a spotlight, isn't that what they are after.

Let's really get this party started.....How about a straight white people sub-forum. ;)

Much like every version of every religious forum ever, it will just become a way for people to artfully troll while trying to bait the other side into infractions.

Anyway, I really don't care, but I think it would be wrong to try to wall off those discussions since it is such a hotbed issue in current events AND it could keep people who need some educating from hearing the message.

Maybe together we'll finally be able to answer the greatest mystery of the 21st Century:
What Is A Woman? :113:
Democrats choose:

1659534328295.png

..How about a straight white people sub-forum. ;)
I have been trying to get them to add a latex midget forum, but have met with no success.

The latex midget community is woefully underrepresented here, and I think people would be less bigoted against them if we had a place for some in depth discussions of their many talents.

Much like every version of every religious forum ever, it will just become a way for people to artfully troll while trying to bait the other side into infractions.

Anyway, I really don't care, but I think it would be wrong to try to wall off those discussions since it is such a hotbed issue in current events AND it could keep people who need some educating from hearing the message.
I dont' want to wall it off. I just want a place to talk about those issues without being told it is the wrong forum.

Lord!

This is like the Monty Python "Argument Clinic" sketch, but with non-sequiturs instead of contradictions.

Forum List

Back