I really didn't think Sessions was this stupid

Sessions is a Trump cuck ... whatever he decides to say he says, and takes his chances it keeps his daddy from bitch slapping him.

Sessions is a Trump cuck ... whatever he decides to say he says, and takes his chances it keeps his daddy from bitch slapping him.
I don't agree with the guy on race or pretty much anything going to sexual orientation or choice, but I did think he was a patriot.

I don't agree with the guy on race or pretty much anything going to sexual orientation or choice, but I did think he was a patriot.
I think he still is a patriot but the WH swamprats must be keeping him down....

you dont keep a patriot down, if you did this country would have a Queen not a president.

Sessions is a Trump cuck just like I said.

you dont keep a patriot down, if you did this country would have a Queen not a president.

Sessions is a Trump cuck just like I said.
We don't know what is going on behind closed doors....

I guess I must be a very small person because I can't and won't separate the 2! If someone's a bigot, racist, misogynist pig, I can't speak at his wake being his apologist because he served dinner to the homeless on Thxgv'! Sessions has been a despicable human being going back decades! He was loathsome then and he's still loathsome! His indignity was so peeked by Senator Franken yesterday repeating back his own words! That makes no fk'n sense; it spells out his perjury! I don't know why people are tiptoeing around that fact; top cop of the US is a felon! He just hasn't been called out yet; truly hopeful Mueller takes his time draggin' Sessions through the mud after all the years of his pomposity making out he's some great American! Ask the black folks in his district what they think of your patriot! :dunno: :rolleyes: :tongue-44:

I guess I must be a very small person because I can't and won't separate the 2! If someone's a bigot, racist, misogynist pig, I can't speak at his wake being his apologist because he served dinner to the homeless on Thxgv'! Sessions has been a despicable human being going back decades! He was loathsome then and he's still loathsome! His indignity was so peeked by Senator Franken yesterday repeating back his own words! That makes no fk'n sense; it spells out his perjury! I don't know why people are tiptoeing around that fact; top cop of the US is a felon! He just hasn't been called out yet; truly hopeful Mueller takes his time draggin' Sessions through the mud after all the years of his pomposity making out he's some great American! Ask the black folks in his district what they think of your patriot! :dunno: :rolleyes: :tongue-44:
LOL.....you think Franken and Mueller are pure as the driven snow? And most black folks are Dhimwits...

Replying in the Democrat fashion........When exactly were his trials/convictions?

Forum List

Back