I read Something on Facebook

News flash: Those are bad things no matter who's in office. Even Obama.

Then why does the GOP supporters want to go back to proven failed right wing policies that have never worked?
Why don't you ask the Democrats the same question?

Look at Europe. Is that REALLY what you want us to emulate? It's utterly unsustainable. Europe is running out of Other People's Money.

Why can't you answer the question instead of deflecting?

Then why does the GOP supporters want to go back to proven failed right wing policies that have never worked?

Look at Europe. Is that REALLY what you want us to emulate? It's utterly unsustainable. Europe is running out of Other People's Money.

Because your programming that right wing policies are proven failed is just that: Programming.

And I've learned it's impossible to shoehorn the programming out of a leftist's skull.

Because your programming that right wing policies are proven failed is just that: Programming.

And I've learned it's impossible to shoehorn the programming out of a leftist's skull.

Show me an example where the right balanced the budget and gave us a surplus?

Show me an example where the right balanced the budget and gave us a surplus?
Still bitterly clinging to the Clinton Surplus fable, huh? :lol:

In otherwords spoken like a truth right wing idiot "GOP fiscal policies have never worked before, but they will this time!"

it'll STILL be Bush's fault.....

I wonder if we are EVER going to hear him admit to anything and stop blaming?

Naw...I won't hold my breath!!!

If President Romney isn't able to fix everything we want fixed, do we still blame Bush?

if romney goes back to the same failed bush policies, i'd think the blame is fairly willard's.

i'm still wondering, though, why willow thinks her every brain blip belongs in the politics section.

you may have just saved her from the romper room depending on where the thread goes.

it'll STILL be Bush's fault.....

I wonder if we are EVER going to hear him admit to anything and stop blaming?

Naw...I won't hold my breath!!!

If President Romney isn't able to fix everything we want fixed, do we still blame Bush?

if romney goes back to the same failed bush policies, i'd think the blame is fairly willard's.

i'm still wondering, though, why willow thinks her every brain blip belongs in the politics section.

you may have just saved her from the romper room depending on where the thread goes.

Put me in the romper room. See if I care.

Romny will do to the nation, the same thing he did to Mass. as govenor, raise fees and taxes to pay off the debt, eliminate capital gains tax, so he and his friends can have a tax free income.

Forum List

Back