I propose conservatives play a new game called RINO Toss

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Los Angeles
The time for criticizing Trump is over.

We all know he blabs whatever he wants, let's stop acting shocked. Trump became the nominee because everyone is about to barf political correctness.

Let's face the facts, Republicans who go on TV and radio to criticize Trump are more worried about Trump being President than they are about Hillary and a democrat Supreme Court.

I say any mainstream Republican who is caught talking crap should become a target to get tossed out of office.

...starting with Paul Ryan.

Sure. A House full of Louie Gohmerts. That's the ticket.
images

We all know he blabs whatever he wants, let's stop acting shocked. Trump became the nominee because everyone is about to barf political correctness.

Let's face the facts, Republicans who go on TV and radio to criticize Trump are more worried about Trump being President than they are about Hillary and a democrat Supreme Court.

I say any mainstream Republican who is caught talking crap should become a target to get tossed out of office.

So the right’s ‘plan’ to ‘combat’ the myth of ‘political correctness’ is to nominate a hateful racist and bigot for president.

Good job.

A good old fashioned temper Tantrum!

Remember that video we used to post with the woman crying & saying leave Obama alone?

Might have to dig it up & use it for Trump now?

I agree. We should take up a fund so we can publish ads telling these idiots to shut the fuck up or they will be primaried. Their days are numbered anyway.

So the right’s ‘plan’ to ‘combat’ the myth of ‘political correctness’ is to nominate a hateful racist and bigot for president.

Good job.

Calling politicians liberals disagree with "hateful, racist and bigoted" is a classic example of political correctness.

Forum List

Back