I Pity the Person Democrats Select to Run Against Trump

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Trump at every debate:

So if walls are hateful and evil, when do you plan on taking down the border walls already built?

What is your plan to increase border security?

Democrats want to raise taxes. How much is too much in taxes?

12 years ago Democrats said Obama had two years to address the environment or all was lost. So why were you so wrong?

Do guns or people cause the Chicago murder rate to be so high?

Trump at every debate:

So if walls are hateful and evil, when do you plan on taking down the border walls already built?

12 years ago Democrats said Obama had two years to address the environment or all was lost. So why were you so wrong?

what are you talking about?

Trump is going to be impeached any day now, and he will be removed from office. I have been guaranteed such an outcome for two years now. It must come to pass at some point.

:laughing0301:

Trump at every debate:

Maybe just like Trump reflects a shift in the Republican Party the new Democrat will represent a shift towards what you believe.

Then what will all the party cheerleaders do?

Vote for a H Bush era NAFTA supporter or a W Bush y2k era Big Government loving Republican who wants to register not only your financials but your guns in the name of security?

if another republican is on the ticket in 2020 HE (Trump) WILL LOSE.

WRITE THAT DOWN.

Last edited:
if another republican is on the ticket in 2020 HE WILL LOSE.

WRITE THAT DOWN.
jeb2.jpg

Trump at every debate:

Trump is going to be impeached any day now, and he will be removed from office. I have been guaranteed such an outcome for two years now. It must come to pass at some point.

The dem leaders have nothing to gain and everything to lose if Trump is removed from office. They may have to impeach him on one or several counts if he does something really crazy like firing Mueller or telling an AG to prosecute an enemy. But the Senate will not let him be driven out.

Trump at every debate:

Maybe just like Trump reflects a shift in the Republican Party the new Democrat will represent a shift towards what you believe.

Vote for a H Bush era NAFTA supporter or a W Bush y2k era Big Government loving Republican who wants to register not only your financials but your guns in the name of security?
Graham is positioning himself for Trump's heir.

Trump at every debate:

Come now, they just need another 50 years.

Trump at every debate:

Graham is positioning himself for Trump's heir.

Graham 2024? After trump finishes his second term. Dont think so.

Trump 2020 will be running not against Hillary but away from his dismal record. The swing voters have not been impressed.

So you're trying to run against someone who is not on the ballot.

That oughta work about as well as the caravan did in 2018

I wouldn't pity them, and I wouldn't start thinking that trump is going to win a landslide in 2020. We saw how the left mobilized for the midterms, and I expect 2020 to be an even bigger turnout for dems.

Remember, dems outnumber repubs by a fairly good margin. If they all come out in 2020, trump doesnt have a chance.

I wouldn't pity them, and I wouldn't start thinking that trump is going to win a landslide in 2020. We saw how the left mobilized for the midterms, and I expect 2020 to be an even bigger turnout for dems.

Remember, dems outnumber repubs by a fairly good margin. If they all come out in 2020, trump doesnt have a chance.

Lol their mid-terms were a failure; they didn't even get the normal mid-term turnover considering how 'unpopular' they keep claiming Trump is. Some of the democrats elected were also pro-Kavenaugh, so even some in their own Party are distancing themselves from the loons and traitors.

Forum List

Back