I now pronounce you, a hot mess

Wow.
There's been some startling new evidence brought to light in the Duggar case.
Got a little link for all that Bullshit?
That is; besides the fact that it doesn't have fuck to do with the topic

What link do you need? Duggar has already admitted to molesting his sisters and the babysitter. What startling new evidence are you talking about that would change any of that?

The premise of this thread is concerning gay rights, something Josh Duggar has openly campaigned against.
He's admitted to touching and/or fondling.
How does your mind get "fingering" out of that? Guess we all know what sort of foreplay you enjoy.....
:eusa_whistle:

And how old was he to be a year away from being a pedophile?

Because fingering sounds worse than touching boobies over their clothes.

Libs are fraudulent.

In 2002, Jim Bob said that Josh had touched the breasts and genital region of his sisters on multiple occasions while they were sleeping.

Fingering is penetration. Got proof of that here?

Josh admitting it isn't proof enough?

You really are an idiot. Do you need me to sit down with you and teach you about the birds and the bees?

Fingering is the manual (genital) manipulation of the clitoris or other parts of the vulva, the vagina or the anus for the purpose of sexual arousal and other sexual stimulation. It may constitute the entire sexual encounter or it may be part of mutual masturbation, foreplay or other sexual activities. To "finger oneself" is to masturbate in this manner. It is analogous to ahandjob, the manual stimulation of the penis. These sexual activities may provide sexual pleasure, whether or not used as non-penetrative or penetrative sexual activity.---Wiki

I thought this thread was about two lesbian basketball players,one of which turned up preggers?
One of em named Johnson oddly enough..

Carla has an agenda.

Of course she does...to draw attention away from the freaks of the WNBA.

As long as they don't claim to have the high ground on morals, I don't give two shits what they do.

So you dont hold marriage sacred?
So how many times have you fucked around on hubby,and does he know you're a slut?

What link do you need? Duggar has already admitted to molesting his sisters and the babysitter. What startling new evidence are you talking about that would change any of that?

The premise of this thread is concerning gay rights, something Josh Duggar has openly campaigned against.
How does your mind get "fingering" out of that? Guess we all know what sort of foreplay you enjoy.....

Libs are fraudulent.

In 2002, Jim Bob said that Josh had touched the breasts and genital region of his sisters on multiple occasions while they were sleeping.

You really are an idiot. Do you need me to sit down with you and teach you about the birds and the bees?

Fingering is the manual (genital) manipulation of the clitoris or other parts of the vulva, the vagina or the anus for the purpose of sexual arousal and other sexual stimulation. It may constitute the entire sexual encounter or it may be part of mutual masturbation, foreplay or other sexual activities. To "finger oneself" is to masturbate in this manner. It is analogous to ahandjob, the manual stimulation of the penis. These sexual activities may provide sexual pleasure, whether or not used as non-penetrative or penetrative sexual activity.---Wiki

Josh and his sisters admitted to inappropriate touching. YOU are implying penetration . Which both victims say never happened.

I thought this thread was about two lesbian basketball players,one of which turned up preggers?

Carla has an agenda.

As long as they don't claim to have the high ground on morals, I don't give two shits what they do.

You saying liberals ( like you )don't claim the high moral ground and deal out punishment to people you don't like?

Carla has an agenda.

So how many times have you fucked around on hubby,and does he know you're a slut?

Aha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha... A NeoClown trying to preach the sanctity of marriage. That is rich.

My personal life is of no concern to you.

A married couple is getting a divorce. Stop the presses! This is truly groundbreaking and startling news!

A lesbian couple getting a divorce because one of em turns up pregnant. Yeah,I'd call that startling.

A married couple splitting up b/c one cheated on the other!? Truly an odd occurrence.

If a hetro couple got a divorce because one of em turned homo it would be just as startling.

Carla has an agenda.

Aha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha... A NeoClown trying to preach the sanctity of marriage. That is rich.

I'm not the one condoning homo marriage.

Carla has an agenda.

You forgot the... While claiming the moral high ground ...part.

A married couple is getting a divorce. Stop the presses! This is truly groundbreaking and startling news!

A lesbian couple getting a divorce because one of em turns up pregnant. Yeah,I'd call that startling.

A married couple splitting up b/c one cheated on the other!? Truly an odd occurrence.
The "odd occurance" that you're purposefully giving a pass to is that a lesbian dropped her orientation because of closeted urges towards the opposite sex. I estimate roughly 1/2 of all "lesbians" have this closeted orientation...which...if the MSM began discussing at length, would pull the shroud right off your smoke and mirrors of "innate" state of being (and therefore special rights and protections).

Thought we wouldn't notice? Yeah, we noticed..

It is when they proclaim to be lesbians.

If a hetro couple got a divorce because one of em turned homo it would be just as startling.

I still wouldn't give a shit or consider it newsworthy.

The "odd occurance" that you're purposefully giving a pass to is that a lesbian dropped her orientation because of closeted urges towards the opposite sex. I estimate roughly 1/2 of all "lesbians" have this closeted orientation...which...if the MSM began discussing at length, would pull the shroud right off your smoke and mirrors of "innate" state of being (and therefore special rights and protections).

And the only reason you care is b/c they are gay. People get divorced all the time b/c of adultery.

Libs are fraudulent.

Josh and his sisters admitted to inappropriate touching. YOU are implying penetration . Which both victims say never happened.

Did you read the police report? And I never implied anything. I simply repeated what Josh Duggar admitted doing.

Carla has an agenda.

And no one gives a shit what you condone or what you condemn.

And no one gives a shit what you condone or what you condemn.

For the record,I do condone the act of you taking a leap of the Golden Gate bridge.

Is this the first time you've heard of bisexuals? Do you live in a cave? Do you need a band aid for your knuckles, just until you can walk upright?

Is this the first time you've heard of bisexuals? Do you live in a cave? Do you need a band aid for your knuckles, just until you can walk upright?

I bet Johnson wishes her significant other would have informed her that she gets a craving for the D on occasion.
Would have been the right thing to do...

And the only reason you care is b/c they are gay. People get divorced all the time b/c of adultery.

Actually because one of the "lesbians" became pregnant on the down-low, the point is that they are not "gay". At least one of them isn't.

Forum List

Back