I noticed There is a thread about secession

IF you secede from the fed, what will all your citizens who receive their social security that they paid for do?

lol

a few years of Democrat rule and we'll be so deep in debt there is no way anyone will get any SS, medicaid etc.
They'll start going after pensions to try and squeeze a bit more out first.

rofl
You mean like the Clinton years where we actually paid down some debt and had a great economy or the Andrew Jackson years when we actually paid off the debt? Lead me to it, baby!

Newt? And Dot.com

IF you secede from the fed, what will all your citizens who receive their social security that they paid for do?

lol

a few years of Democrat rule and we'll be so deep in debt there is no way anyone will get any SS, medicaid etc.

rofl
You mean like the Clinton years where we actually paid down some debt and had a great economy or the Andrew Jackson years when we actually paid off the debt? Lead me to it, baby!

Man, you say some really stupid shit. You ok man ?
Yah, man. You? Only morons didn't make money during the Democrat presidency of the Bill Clinton years with the (help?) of Newt and the balance budget thing, it totally worked. Bush/Cheney just blew it. And of course, everyone knows Andrew Jackson (a great Tennessean) was a Democrat and the only president to ever pay off the national debt.

lol

rofl

Yah, man. You? Only morons didn't make money during the Democrat presidency of the Bill Clinton years with the (help?) of Newt and the balance budget thing, it totally worked. Bush/Cheney just blew it. And of course, everyone knows Andrew Jackson (a great Tennessean) was a Democrat and the only president to ever pay off the national debt.

man, you are ONE brainwashed lost soul.

Clinton was a financial imbecile.

The ONLY REASON THERE WAS ANY PROSPERITY DURING BILL CLINTON's Presidency was BECAUSE......

Actually, I think everyone but you knows this.

lol

rofl

9/11

In the near future, there will be NO secession.

Trump voters (like me) will just accept brutal reality and deal with it.

By the end of this century, however, the situation will be so chaotic because of "demographic changes" that all the various ethnicities in this strange country will peacefully agree to let each group establish its own safe zone.

Our great-grandchildren's great-grandchildren will not be living in one United States of America.

We've always had our ethnic neighborhoods. Little Italy, Chinatown, Amish country, the Orthodox Jews of Brooklyn, Japantown, San Francisco, Little Havana, Greektown, etc. Establish your ethnic neighborhood.

Yeah, and if you weren't one of the community you stayed clear. Diversity has NEVER worked for long.
it's a shame, but human nature.

You are afraid to go to somebody else's neighborhood? I know that NYC, Boston, and San Francisco have great ethnic neighborhoods. I live within a metro ride to DC and we have the most diverse population imaginable, given that we are in such a close proximity to the embassies, as well as the federal government. There are no great problems and the food is great. We've had a diverse population for centuries. Yeah, there have been troublemakers from time to time, but overall it works.

Here's a view as to why-

from the comments:

White Liberationist is better.
For the time being, as long as Jews play the gane of Whites vs Diversity, whites should play a game of Jews vs Gentiles.
Go Palestinians.
And tell blacks that Jews exploit them for profits.
Tell Mexicans that Jews hog all the wealth.

from the article;

The first step toward real secession is psychological secession: seeing that though I still live in it, this is no longer my country, and there is no longer any hope of making the system work for me and those like me. This is exactly what the 2020 election has accomplished. About 57% of white people voted for Trump in this election. And those many millions of whites are now choking down a gigantic red pill. As we all know, the red pill is the path to liberation.

Quoth Tyler Durden: “Losing all hope was freedom.”

I expect very few, if any, to read 3000 words (length of the article)- so, be sure to focus on attacking the messenger- your betters appreciate your ignora- er, commitment to the cause-

Is this idiot anti-Semite still droning on?

By the end of this century, however, the situation will be so chaotic because of "demographic changes" that all the various ethnicities in this strange country will peacefully agree to let each group establish its own safe zone.

Our great-grandchildren's great-grandchildren will not be living in one United States of America.

We've always had our ethnic neighborhoods. Little Italy, Chinatown, Amish country, the Orthodox Jews of Brooklyn, Japantown, San Francisco, Little Havana, Greektown, etc. Establish your ethnic neighborhood.

Yeah, and if you weren't one of the community you stayed clear. Diversity has NEVER worked for long.

Yes, it IS a shame, but some cultures are (sadly) incompatible.

lol

rofl

Clinton worked with the Repub revolution. His first two years were a disasters and lies. Even so, real cuts and meaningful budgets were not achieved. Teh baby boomers were also in their peak spending years. And for technical purposes...the Stock Marker collapsed in the spring of 2000 when Clinton was still President. Clinton was still president....

lol

rofl

Clinton worked with the Repub revolution. His first two years were a disasters and lies. Even so, real cuts and meaningful budgets were not achieved. Teh baby boomers were also in their peak spending years. And for technical purposes...the Stock Marker collapsed in the spring of 2000 when Clinton was still President. Clinton was still president....
Paul Harvey put 2000 in perspective for us, progress wise anyway, when he stated on his noon show that 2000 was a very interesting year, a year in which the best rapper is white, the best golfer is black, and Bill Clinton just got back from Vietnam

Yes, it IS a shame, but some cultures are (sadly) incompatible.

What cultures are incompatible?

Forum List

Back