I, Napoleon

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Last month, the Supreme Court of British Columbia issued an order that a father (referred to by the pseudonym “Clark”) may not refer to his 14-year-old daughter (pseudonym “Maxine”) as a girl or by her original name, whether in public or in private. Doing so has been ruled to constitute “family violence” because Maxine identifies as a boy. According to a separate protection order, police may immediately arrest Clark if they suspect he violated this Orwellian order.

2019 BCSC 604 A.B. v. C.D. and E.F.

So how long until we must give everyone who thinks they’re Napoleon 5 Divisions of French troops and a map of Russia?

The Navajo folks hate it tremendously when i put on my kit carson costume and ride my horse on the rez

I AM Kit Carson dammit.

I guess it only works if i say i am Miss Kit Carson

Last month, the Supreme Court of British Columbia issued an order that a father (referred to by the pseudonym “Clark”) may not refer to his 14-year-old daughter (pseudonym “Maxine”) as a girl or by her original name, whether in public or in private. Doing so has been ruled to constitute “family violence” because Maxine identifies as a boy. According to a separate protection order, police may immediately arrest Clark if they suspect he violated this Orwellian order.

So how long until we must give everyone who thinks they’re Napoleon 5 Divisions of French troops and a map of Russia?
Hey--I just learned something about Napoleon the other day. He was not SHORT. He was about 5'7" and the short thing was a smear by his political enemies. It's true. Just Google it.

I identify as black. I want reparations from you, cracker ass.

This is a modern day true manifestation of authoritarianism.

Forum List

Back