I mourn the loss of my Democrat Party

Yep
The Dems are leaving the party in droves, 825,000 since 2008.
I am also one who has left and went independent.
The Dems have been over run by the extreme far left and moderate and conservatives no longer have a voice in the party. Sad indeed.

Yep
The Dems are leaving the party in droves, 825,000 since 2008.
I am also one who has left and went independent.
The Dems have been over run by the extreme far left and moderate and conservatives no longer have a voice in the party. Sad indeed.

Big spenders on the right, Big spenders on the left.

We are going to need more printing presses. Just sayin..............................

"Dumb as toast" describes not only frank, but this entire thread. The best line, which ought to go to most who responded to this thread was: If I give you a quarter, will you buy a clue.

This isn't the same Democrartic Party as Kennedy's Party,...

You can say that again. In 1960, Kennedy's Democratic Party explicitly built its platform around the tenets of the "Economic Bill of Rights" FDR proposed in his 1944 State of the Union.

The party today is a bit too milquetoast for such a bold embrace of old school liberalism.

Last edited:
The democratic party is alive and well

See?

Truthdon'tmattertoherintheslightest cannot stop lying. Compulsively.

MY Democrat Party is no more.

Deader than TDM's last brain cell.

I never heard of the Democrat party.

I have heard of the Democratic party.

You are as right wing as they come.

Why would you want to be part of the Democractic party anyway.

My democrat Party is no more.

I mourn its passing.

CrusaderFrank has stood up and proclaimed it. I rally round his flag!

I start this thread to see who else amongst our group will march with us?

What happened to my Democrat Party?

And is it too late to RECLAIM my beloved Democrat Party?

Well, we kicked out the Dixiecrat wing, and started working for the interests of the 99%. Always a bummer for the bigoted and those that want an oligarchy.:lol:

The Democratic Party has been many things over they years, many of them I do not identify with. You may recall that before Nixon's "Southern Strategy" of converting the solid Democratic South to the Republican side by using raciscism and racist reaction to the Civil Rights Movement as the bait to draw them over. It worked and along with Lyndon Johnson's support of Civil Rights set the dividing line.

And that gives us the base of each Party, that much remains today. Now of course there are strong influences within each party, neither of them is solely about race, but most of those came recently and are now the strong arms of each Party. The Republicans have been co-opted by, first, the Religious Right, and more lately the super rich. The Democrats are still giving lip-service to the Unions, but they don't actually support them. In fact modern day Democrats don't support much of anything. They don't enjoy the rain of shower from the Super Rich as the Republicans do, but they do just fine by the very very rich, just about one notch down from the Super Rich. Its the law and medical professions that donate to the Democrats and of course all of the same industries that pollute our political system on both sides of the isle.

If there was ever a country that needed a third party, a fourth party, and a fifth and sixth party too for that matter, this is the one. Or we could get away with just two if just one law was passed, one that would fix most of the political problems we have in this country. That law would provide public funding for political campaigns to the exclusion of private funding.

My democrat Party is no more.

I mourn its passing.

CrusaderFrank has stood up and proclaimed it. I rally round his flag!

I start this thread to see who else amongst our group will march with us?

What happened to my Democrat Party?

And is it too late to RECLAIM my beloved Democrat Party?

Well, we kicked out the Dixiecrat wing, and started working for the interests of the 99%. Always a bummer for the bigoted and those that want an oligarchy.:lol:

You have never worked for the interests of the majority or the minority.

In reality (not a concept with which you have ever been on speaking terms, sadly) you and your ilk have ALWAYS been entirely about working exclusively on your OWN interests in having, claiming, preserving and expanding political power.

That is the real bummer.

And your 99% meme is a pathetically transparent way of hoisting your true banner: class warfare, us vs them, divide and conquer.

Yes indeed. I mourn the loss of MY Democrat Party.

tl2see.jpg

"I've got one that can see."

You are a con, you have no place in a Democratic party

That is exactly what we are complaining about.
The Dems use to have
1/3 conservative
1/3 moderate and
1/3 liberal
now it is all liberal and any who are mod or cons no longer are able to have a voice in the party.

You are a con, you have no place in a Democratic party

That is exactly what we are complaining about.
The Dems use to have
1/3 conservative
1/3 moderate and
1/3 liberal
now it is all liberal and any who are mod or cons no longer are able to have a voice in the party.

It's warped the other direction too with the republicans. Which is where all of us "kooks" come in that do not support the political establishment on either side. It's really unfortunate.

You are also a con and belong in the republican ranks peach.

You hate the platform so why would you be a Dem?

Your welcome , No party should have people in its ranks that want to do nothing but harm the party.

Forum List

Back