I mourn the loss of my Democrat Party

Oh. A "call and response" thread.

The maturity level has been upped.

I see. So it's cool when YOU do it. But it's juvenile when others do it.

Ok.

Thanks for clarifying what kind of person you are.

:thup:

I stand by the OP whether or not you approve. Imagine that.

And it is reality. It is not just trolling. Your label is dishonest and inaccurate.

When do I do it?

The "conservatives" can keep the trash - that is the DEMS who left after civil rights or who fell for Reagan's economic screw job of the middle class.

Tissue?

Oh. A "call and response" thread.

The maturity level has been upped.

I see. So it's cool when YOU do it. But it's juvenile when others do it.

Ok.

Thanks for clarifying what kind of person you are.

:thup:

I stand by the OP whether or not you approve. Imagine that.

And it is reality. It is not just trolling. Your label is dishonest and inaccurate.

When do I do it?

The "conservatives" can keep the trash - that is the DEMS who left after civil rights or who fell for Reagan's economic screw job of the middle class.

The Civil Rights movement was stymied by Democratics. It took Republicans to get it passed.

President Reagan never screwed the middle class, either.

That's just silly partisan-hack talk you spew.

Then you never belonged to the Democratic party.

I used to belong to the Democrat Party whether you believe it or deny it.

When you make a claim (as you did) without knowing if you're right or not (and not caring) you're actually kind of lying.

But then, nobody expects a hack moron liar like you to concern yourself with honesty.

There's no denying that the Democratic Party has changed over the 224 years that it's been in existence. In recent decades, though, what's happened is that it's become more conservative. It's kind of silly for a self-styled conservative to lament that particular change.

The big, big change in the party since the Civil War occurred in the 1960s, when it got behind civil rights and racial equality and jettisoned its tradition of racism (and the formerly "solid" South along with it). Perhaps that's what the OP is lamenting? It's the only thing that makes a lot of sense, but I have to wonder if Liability was even out of diapers when that occurred.

There's no denying that the Democratic Party has changed over the 224 years that it's been in existence. In recent decades, though, what's happened is that it's become more conservative. It's kind of silly for a self-styled conservative to lament that particular change.

The big, big change in the party since the Civil War occurred in the 1960s, when it got behind civil rights and racial equality and jettisoned its tradition of racism (and the formerly "solid" South along with it). Perhaps that's what the OP is lamenting? It's the only thing that makes a lot of sense, but I have to wonder if Liability was even out of diapers when that occurred.

The claim that it has become more conservative is tripe.

It has been taken-over by the likes of Soros and his filthy ilk.

It is a far left machine of Statism.

And, by the way, all the Democrat self-congratulation on racial matters is not just unjustified but also kind of dishonest.

The Democrat Party is the Party of Statism and dependency on government. It is a vile thing. And if you scratch the surface of it, honestly that is, you see plenty of evidence of its inherent racism.

Look at the nutburgers who took over our former Democrat Party, anarchists, lunatics all.

So sad.

A national party no longer

Does this make you feel better about the disaster that is the GOP right now?

Excuse me?

Democratics can't pass a budget in three years now and Reid is proud of it? Obama got us our first ever credit downgrade and needs another term to "finish the job" and you're talking about Jake Starkey's party?

Remove the Neo-Marxism from your own eye before you talk about other people's political party

Thats your fault not the Democratic partys fault.

Blame yourself

The fault lies entirely with the Democrat Party.

Stop lying, you dishonest partisan hack idiot.

Then why are you trrying to blame the democratic party?

You say you were a member of the Democrat party not the Democratic party.

Blame your own party and not mine

I blamed my FORMER PARTY you dim-wit.

The Democrat Party is no longer my Party.

Of course I blame YOUR Party. I fully blame the Democrat Party and that IS your Party even if you can't recognize the actual name of your filthy organization.

Last edited:

“Son, when I appoint a ****** to the court, I want everyone to know he’s a ******.” -- Dem Civil Rights "Hero" LBJ on Thurgood Marshall

Forum List

Back