I missed this article In January, rich people & their lawyers suck

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
I hope Zuckerberg and his lawyers get stomped at some point for attempting to bully poor people. These guys reminded me of the thugs that took us out here as they attempted to extort me into an agreement with them that their ceo's had done nothing wrong and that I wouldn't hold them accountable for what they did. I may not have wealth of this world but my signature is mine alone and I will not agree to anyone ever to anyone using my signature to make up 'their own bogus documentation' and give into these type bullies.

Here's What's Really Going On With Mark Zuckerberg's Hawaiian Land Battle | The Huffington Post
The Kuleana Act of 1850 ― passed by the Hawaiian Kingdom after it had legalized the ownership of private land ― granted some Native Hawaiians the right to own land they had cultivated themselves, and allowed native and non-native Hawaii residents to purchase government land, according to a legal primer published by the Ka Huli Ao Center for Excellence in Native Hawaiian Law.................................Some kuleana parcel owners, however, may not want to sell at any price. Hawaii state Rep. Kaniela Ing described Zuckerberg’s tactics as “bullying” and is drafting a bill to give kuleana landowners more power, Hawaii News Now reports.

“We need to look at this issue through the eyes of the families affected,” Ing said in a statement to Maui Watch. “Here we have the world’s sixth richest individual, with a team of the world’s best lawyers, suing you, then asking you to make a deal. Obviously, no matter how expensive, you will lawyer up too.”

Update in February Zuckerberg dropped his suit.
PressReader.com - Connecting People Through News

Is there another site besides Facebook, maybe everyone should boycott Facebook. Soon the elites will own all costal and prime land.

he dropped the suit? Good news!
I made a thread about it when it came out. Send it to my wife so she could blast all over FB

Is there another site besides Facebook, maybe everyone should boycott Facebook. Soon the elites will own all costal and prime land.
A few people have tried to start one but its hard to coordinate something like that on that scale with bucks to back them.
he dropped the suit? Good news!
I made a thread about it when it came out. Send it to my wife so she could blast all over FB
Thank You! I don't see all new threads and miss many of them. The Huf article is the one that caught my attention when I was searching for what we can do with our patented land here that the assholes (banker types and local thugs) here went after us for. It is to the point we know pretty much who did what, when, why and how, so its time we try to get it straighten out as much as possible. I really don't like being stuck in such a hostile area with so many thugs (neighbors with erroneous deeds) around that shoot off their guns and shit around us. The attorneys want so much money to take it to court even though we have all the info that proves beyond a doubt what all was done at this point, some are politically involved, chickenshits unwilling to take on the thugs or already bought and paid for thug shills. With no cash money can't hire help from any that might help and after the certified transcripts being altered and no one doing anything about that I am even leery about someone who would claim to be assisting with legal help. Its a shitty predicament to be in.

Forum List

Back