I might vote for Hillary Clinton now!

Good for you Boss.

But seriously, nobody cares who you vote for, except you.
The problem for you and Trump, is that Boss speaks for a lot of people out there. I know a bunch of Republicans that have stated that they will no way vote for Trump. They may not vote for Clinton, but they will not vote for Trump. So, after 8Nov16, a lot of somebodies are going to care about how people like Boss voted as Clinton wins a resounding victory.

Trump's Chumps should have thought of the Supreme Court before they picked a fucking piece of shit limousine liberal as their candidate.

Speaking of limousine liberals, when was the last time Hillary drove a car?
5zfga1.jpg

Hey, where do I register as a Republican?
Libs are upset for a reason. He wants the opposite of many of their desires. Slinging shit is all you do, I don't think I've seen any other post from you.

Good for you Boss.

But seriously, nobody cares who you vote for, except you.
The problem for you and Trump, is that Boss speaks for a lot of people out there. I know a bunch of Republicans that have stated that they will no way vote for Trump. They may not vote for Clinton, but they will not vote for Trump. So, after 8Nov16, a lot of somebodies are going to care about how people like Boss voted as Clinton wins a resounding victory.
The problem with Hillbots is that many on the left won't vote for her. The party isn't unified regardless of what you were fed.

So you WANT Hillary to appoint the next Supreme Court justice? Are you mad?

Yep... Mad as hell! You got it!

What I WANTED was for the Trump supporters to show some fucking class for a change, let Ted Cruz have his moment and allow him his dignity. They didn't have to LIKE Cruz or kiss his ass... or change their policies to please him... really, all they had to do was shut their putrid little hate-spewing pie holes for one day.... they FAILED!

So now, they're going to get a full dose of ME in their grill from now until election, pointing out every single flaw in their candidate and doing my level best to ensure he doesn't win the election. The future of the Supreme Court is a consequence of THEIR actions, not mine! I was more than willing to support Trump... they would not allow that. SO BE IT!

Sooo... You're going to let the opinion of online forum posters influence your vote...? Silly Democrat; you were always gonna vote for Hildebeast.

Well, no... not just here... on social media and mainstream media. Mike Huckabee... Laura Ingraham... Herman Cain... all taking their smarmy little pot shots at Ted Cruz today.

And no... you are free to search my posts... I am anything BUT a Democrat. I don't support anything Hillary Clinton is proposing and I think she will be a total disaster as president.

I don't know who I am going to vote for... I said I MIGHT vote for Hillary. That will depend on the tone and rhetoric from the Trumpbots going forward. If they continue to smear and jeer Ted Cruz and conservatives, I will vote for her just to spite them. She won't win my state, Trump will win with 70% here... so it's purely a protest vote. And I may write-in Ted Cruz... just so THEY know who they could've had backing their candidate.

I have never in my life witnesses something so bizarre as this... They literally offended tens of millions of potential voters in their treatment of Ted Cruz and they don't seem to give a solitary shit.

Boss, stick with your original instinct and write in Ted Cruz. For god's sake, don't vote for Hillary.

Stay true to yourself, man. That is the whole meaning of Ted Cruz. Sticking to your principles when it matters most is what defines a real man.

Boss, stick with your original instinct and write in Ted Cruz. For god's sake, don't vote for Hillary.

Stay true to yourself, man. That is the whole meaning of Ted Cruz. Sticking to your principles when it matters most is what defines a real man.

Well, my "principle" would be to offset one of these loudmouth punk's votes.

Want to add though....I am disappointed on you Boss.

Not that anybody cares...meh

Oh... you're gonna care.... when election night comes and your candidate gets trounced by the most corrupt person to ever seek the office, you're going to be having some second thoughts about kicking Cruz supporters to the curb.... mark my words!

Oh... you're gonna care.... when election night comes and your candidate gets trounced by the most corrupt person to ever seek the office, you're going to be having some second thoughts about kicking Cruz supporters to the curb.... mark my words!

You know what Boss?

I don't agree with you. That's all. :)

So evidently liars who signed agreements and pledges mean nothing to you.

Nope. The pledge was null and void the moment Trump attacked Cruz's family. Besides, Trump reneged on the pledge himself after signing. So... pot, meet kettle!
was that in the fine print

at this point the prezbos wife has more cred

then Cruz on keeping his word

Whhhhhhaaaaaaat.....

How did the Trump campaign malign the Cruz man....
By giving him a prime time slot at the convention knowing
full well that Cruz wasn't going to go anywhere near endorsing Trump
And you're offended.....

Go vote for the Hildebeast.....
We don't want your vote.

GOOD! Because you don't have my vote and you're not going to get my vote.
So what?! No one gives a shit.. Now scram dummy.

So you WANT Hillary to appoint the next Supreme Court justice? Are you mad?

Yep... Mad as hell! You got it!

What I WANTED was for the Trump supporters to show some fucking class for a change, let Ted Cruz have his moment and allow him his dignity. They didn't have to LIKE Cruz or kiss his ass... or change their policies to please him... really, all they had to do was shut their putrid little hate-spewing pie holes for one day.... they FAILED!

So now, they're going to get a full dose of ME in their grill from now until election, pointing out every single flaw in their candidate and doing my level best to ensure he doesn't win the election. The future of the Supreme Court is a consequence of THEIR actions, not mine! I was more than willing to support Trump... they would not allow that. SO BE IT!
You do realize Cruz was a jerk to Carson, right? Or was that ok?
Ben Carson Accepts Cruz Apology for Caucus Night 'Dirty Tricks'

Oh, I realize that is going to shock some people and raise some eyebrows. I haven't made up my mind just yet... I might just write-in my vote for Ted Cruz. But after the way Cruz has been treated by the Trump brigade, I am done with you people! I will actively campaign against your candidate and I might even cast my vote for Hillary, just to spite you.

So congratulations... I am a conservative who could have held my nose and voted for Trump to keep Hillary out of the white house... and in less than 24 hours, you have convinced me to NOT vote for YOUR candidate. Not only, not vote for him, but to actively campaign against him.

This was THE moment in the campaign where you could've shown some class and allowed Cruz to have some dignity and respect, but you chose to start the "Lyin' Ted" crap again and re-hash the primary campaign instead of reaching out to unify the party. ALL any of you needed to do was to shut your pie holes for a day... let Cruz have his moment... appreciate his message for what it was, a call to unity... an endorsement of Republican values and support for the platform.... but you just couldn't bring yourselves to do that... you had to go and start trashing the man again.

Well smart asses, you've lost my support! You can do this without me! You don't need MY vote! So go fuck yourselves and win it without me! In fact, win it with ME vocally campaigning AGAINST you! Because that's the way YOU wanted this... not me. I will now turn my attention to the down ballot races and electing principled constitutional conservatives who hold my values and the values of Ted Cruz. As for the presidency... I don't give two shits anymore who wins! If it's Hillary... so be it! I had actually RATHER it be Hillary than for you arrogant assholes to enjoy a victory. I am THAT pissed off! You smugly believe that you've unified the party through your trashing and smearing of a great man....WRONG... you've just cost Donald Trump ANY chance of winning this election.
I guess I was wrong About you. You are retarded

If you care about your country you wouldn't even consider a vote for the Hill. Better to stay home than that.You do remember if elected possibly a Supreme Court judge could be picked by her. She cared ,less about the safety of States secrets, etc.

You're not going to scare me with the supreme court. OR anything else at this point. I'm absolutely DONE with you people... I've given you every chance in the book to lay down the baseball bat and bury the hatchet and you've refused to do that. Last night and following Cruz's speech is the last straw for me.

I hope the bitch wins the election and packs the court with liberals... I'll remind you every single day until I die that YOU CAUSED THIS!
:booze:

Oh, I realize that is going to shock some people and raise some eyebrows. I haven't made up my mind just yet... I might just write-in my vote for Ted Cruz. But after the way Cruz has been treated by the Trump brigade, I am done with you people! I will actively campaign against your candidate and I might even cast my vote for Hillary, just to spite you.

So congratulations... I am a conservative who could have held my nose and voted for Trump to keep Hillary out of the white house... and in less than 24 hours, you have convinced me to NOT vote for YOUR candidate. Not only, not vote for him, but to actively campaign against him.

This was THE moment in the campaign where you could've shown some class and allowed Cruz to have some dignity and respect, but you chose to start the "Lyin' Ted" crap again and re-hash the primary campaign instead of reaching out to unify the party. ALL any of you needed to do was to shut your pie holes for a day... let Cruz have his moment... appreciate his message for what it was, a call to unity... an endorsement of Republican values and support for the platform.... but you just couldn't bring yourselves to do that... you had to go and start trashing the man again.

Well smart asses, you've lost my support! You can do this without me! You don't need MY vote! So go fuck yourselves and win it without me! In fact, win it with ME vocally campaigning AGAINST you! Because that's the way YOU wanted this... not me. I will now turn my attention to the down ballot races and electing principled constitutional conservatives who hold my values and the values of Ted Cruz. As for the presidency... I don't give two shits anymore who wins! If it's Hillary... so be it! I had actually RATHER it be Hillary than for you arrogant assholes to enjoy a victory. I am THAT pissed off! You smugly believe that you've unified the party through your trashing and smearing of a great man....WRONG... you've just cost Donald Trump ANY chance of winning this election.
Tissue?

Get over yourself and your ONE FUCKING VOTE.

Forum List

Back