I might vote for Hillary Clinton now!

If you care about your country you wouldn't even consider a vote for the Hill. Better to stay home than that.You do remember if elected possibly a Supreme Court judge could be picked by her. She cared less about the safety of States secrets, etc. She cared less of the lives her Dept were to help keep safe.
By voting for her you'd be shooting yourself in the foot, you know.
If you think hilldebeast is better for america than trump pull the lever for her, otherwise its best to not spite your nose to cut your face. Im not sure who's worse between the two, so im staying home.

Up until yesterday, I was leaning toward voting for Trump. I liked his pick of Mike Pence, I liked the platform at the convention. I wanted to wait until the debates before making up my mind but I was definitely ready to get behind Trump to defeat Hillary Clinton, who I think will be a disastrous president.

That changed after the nasty and vicious attacks on Ted Cruz following his speech at the convention. There was NO need for that! NONE! Instead of being classy and letting the man have some dignity, they chose to make it personal yet again... and I am done! I will NOT support their candidate, and I don't really give a shit what that means for the country. If they wanted my support they should've acted like it when they had the chance. They think they can win without my support... let's see it!

Everyone who is familiar with me on this forum knows that I am a strong voice for conservatism and adversary of liberal progressive ideology... you have made the unfortunate choice to turn me into your enemy. I could've been on your team, helping Trump win this election but I was kicked in the gut one too many times. So now, you people can be the big Tough Guys you act like and win it without me!

I promise, I will be here every day to bust your balls... I will vociferously speak my mind and criticize everything Donald Trump says from now until the election.... and YOU brought this all on yourselves by being rude arrogant punks.

So evidently liars who signed agreements and pledges mean nothing to you.

Trump was not going to honor the pledge either...

He renounce the pledge and explained why. Did Cruz or the others do the same?

BTW 'Boss', Cruz was an obvious liar from the get go on national TV and that is why a majority people decided to vote Trump before Cruz's camp got so nasty. Cruz should have minded his manners concerning Trump's wife. It comes down to that 'first blood' theory and politics is a nasty business. Don't hold your self on a Godly pedestal and then act like street trash may be something Teddy boy needed to learn. As far as his dad goes generally where there is smoke there is a good possibility there is some fire. On that note you vote for whoever you like as that is a great thing here in the U.S. everyone gets a say and everyone got theirs at the primaries. That is why Trump won the nomination after all the shit slinging was finished.

Shove it up your ass, FRAUD!

You are not a conservative and your values don't represent me.

Go to hell!

LOLOLOL!!!!! Good to know because yours obviously do not represent mine either. You enjoy your stay in Sodom and Gomorrah while falsely claiming you are in Jerusalem 'teaching peace'.

Good for you Boss.

But seriously, nobody cares who you vote for, except you.

Well I don't think anybody cares what you think. Believe me, when all is said and done, these asswipes will WISH they had me on their side.

Trump invalidated the pledge when he threatened Cruz's wife and hatched a bogus JFK conspiracy about Cruz's dad. He's a piece of gutter trash, and you are retarded if you expected Cruz to kiss his ass after that.

Trump deserved his ass KICKED, and that is what Cruz did.

Oh. And then there's this:
GOP candidates back off pledge to support nominee - CNNPolitics.com

Donald Trump, Ted Cruz and John Kasich all stepped back from their earlier pledge to support the eventual Republican nominee during Tuesday night's CNN town hall.

"All of us shouldn't even have answered that question," Kasich said of the pledge party officials asked all the candidates to sign in September.
"No, I don't anymore," Trump said, when asked by CNN's Anderson Cooper if he continued "to pledge to support whoever the Republican nominee is?"

Commence backpedaling!

Oh, I realize that is going to shock some people and raise some eyebrows. I haven't made up my mind just yet... I might just write-in my vote for Ted Cruz.
I've been planning on writing in Kasich. But I changed my mind a few days ago and decided to write in Cruz for my mom. She's a Cruz supporter.

I didn't like Cruz much when this campaign season started, but I am liking him more and more. Especially after last night.

So I'm writing him in.

If you care about your country you wouldn't even consider a vote for the Hill. Better to stay home than that.You do remember if elected possibly a Supreme Court judge could be picked by her. She cared ,less about the safety of States secrets, etc.

You're not going to scare me with the supreme court. OR anything else at this point. I'm absolutely DONE with you people... I've given you every chance in the book to lay down the baseball bat and bury the hatchet and you've refused to do that. Last night and following Cruz's speech is the last straw for me.

I hope the bitch wins the election and packs the court with liberals... I'll remind you every single day until I die that YOU CAUSED THIS!

Trump's Chumps should have thought of the Supreme Court before they picked a fucking piece of shit limousine liberal as their candidate.

Oh, I realize that is going to shock some people and raise some eyebrows. I haven't made up my mind just yet... I might just write-in my vote for Ted Cruz. But after the way Cruz has been treated by the Trump brigade, I am done with you people! I will actively campaign against your candidate and I might even cast my vote for Hillary, just to spite you.

So congratulations... I am a conservative who could have held my nose and voted for Trump to keep Hillary out of the white house... and in less than 24 hours, you have convinced me to NOT vote for YOUR candidate. Not only, not vote for him, but to actively campaign against him.

This was THE moment in the campaign where you could've shown some class and allowed Cruz to have some dignity and respect, but you chose to start the "Lyin' Ted" crap again and re-hash the primary campaign instead of reaching out to unify the party. ALL any of you needed to do was to shut your pie holes for a day... let Cruz have his moment... appreciate his message for what it was, a call to unity... an endorsement of Republican values and support for the platform.... but you just couldn't bring yourselves to do that... you had to go and start trashing the man again.

Well smart asses, you've lost my support! You can do this without me! You don't need MY vote! So go fuck yourselves and win it without me! In fact, win it with ME vocally campaigning AGAINST you! Because that's the way YOU wanted this... not me. I will now turn my attention to the down ballot races and electing principled constitutional conservatives who hold my values and the values of Ted Cruz. As for the presidency... I don't give two shits anymore who wins! If it's Hillary... so be it! I had actually RATHER it be Hillary than for you arrogant assholes to enjoy a victory. I am THAT pissed off! You smugly believe that you've unified the party through your trashing and smearing of a great man....WRONG... you've just cost Donald Trump ANY chance of winning this election.

So you WANT Hillary to appoint the next Supreme Court justice? Are you mad?

If you care about your country you wouldn't even consider a vote for the Hill. Better to stay home than that.You do remember if elected possibly a Supreme Court judge could be picked by her. She cared ,less about the safety of States secrets, etc.

You're not going to scare me with the supreme court. OR anything else at this point. I'm absolutely DONE with you people... I've given you every chance in the book to lay down the baseball bat and bury the hatchet and you've refused to do that. Last night and following Cruz's speech is the last straw for me.

I hope the bitch wins the election and packs the court with liberals... I'll remind you every single day until I die that YOU CAUSED THIS!

I hope you are wrong, but YOU caused it if you vote for the lying woman.

Oh, I realize that is going to shock some people and raise some eyebrows. I haven't made up my mind just yet... I might just write-in my vote for Ted Cruz. But after the way Cruz has been treated by the Trump brigade, I am done with you people! I will actively campaign against your candidate and I might even cast my vote for Hillary, just to spite you.

So congratulations... I am a conservative who could have held my nose and voted for Trump to keep Hillary out of the white house... and in less than 24 hours, you have convinced me to NOT vote for YOUR candidate. Not only, not vote for him, but to actively campaign against him.

This was THE moment in the campaign where you could've shown some class and allowed Cruz to have some dignity and respect, but you chose to start the "Lyin' Ted" crap again and re-hash the primary campaign instead of reaching out to unify the party. ALL any of you needed to do was to shut your pie holes for a day... let Cruz have his moment... appreciate his message for what it was, a call to unity... an endorsement of Republican values and support for the platform.... but you just couldn't bring yourselves to do that... you had to go and start trashing the man again.

Well smart asses, you've lost my support! You can do this without me! You don't need MY vote! So go fuck yourselves and win it without me! In fact, win it with ME vocally campaigning AGAINST you! Because that's the way YOU wanted this... not me. I will now turn my attention to the down ballot races and electing principled constitutional conservatives who hold my values and the values of Ted Cruz. As for the presidency... I don't give two shits anymore who wins! If it's Hillary... so be it! I had actually RATHER it be Hillary than for you arrogant assholes to enjoy a victory. I am THAT pissed off! You smugly believe that you've unified the party through your trashing and smearing of a great man....WRONG... you've just cost Donald Trump ANY chance of winning this election.

Well vote for her.....you're voting for her because feelweens were hurt.....fine...but if you vote for her don't ever say your conservative.........that completely dishonest and a lie

Lol this is funny a faux republican voting for the **** who cares no self respecting man would vote for her just needledick pencil neck cucks who need a woman to boss them around would vote for the bitch

Sooo... You're going to let the opinion of online forum posters influence your vote...? Silly Democrat; you were always gonna vote for Hildebeast.

Scare you? It is fact. And I can't 't stand Trump. Will probably write in someone else.

Trump's Chumps should have thought of the Supreme Court before they picked a fucking piece of shit limousine liberal as their candidate.

Speaking of limousine liberals, when was the last time Hillary drove a car?

That's like a man saying, "until death do us part" three times, yet cheating on two of those people.

Or like a man saying "until death do us part" and cheating with Gennifer, Monica, etc., etc., etc.

But... but... Trump was different. He wasn't supposed to be like the others. But... let's compare him to a man he once supported who hasn't held public office for over 15 years.

Speaking of limousine liberals, when was the last time Hillary drove a car?
5zfga1.jpg

Hey, where do I register as a Republican?

Cruz didn't deserve any respect. I realize you are emotionally invested but he, like you, put personal feelings over the party and defeating Hillary, which will be huge given the SCOTUS picks alone. Continuing the bullshit obamanomics, obamacare, regulating businesses to extinction, etc. Rise up to the occasion or be part of the problem.

Forum List

Back