I May Want to Support This Site Financially.

• Banned
I know this concept scares Liberals (actually having to PAY for something) - but advice on this?

Look for the "Upgrade your Membership" link near top right of the screen, under where you see your name.

If you haven't found it already.

• Banned
Seriously - are you a site supporter? Do you have a major credit card to make a committment?

No to both?

Good.

STFU fat ass.

I know this concept scares Liberals (actually having to PAY for something) - but advice on this?

First, this site isn't run by "liberals," but we love it anyway, so you need an attitude adjustment. Second, you can establish a Paypal account when you click on the Donate bar, and it will tell you everything you want to know. Third, thereafter, the administrators will be happy to accept your offering. (Please make it big, cuz I've had to cut back lately.)

Seriously - are you a site supporter? Do you have a major credit card to make a committment?

No to both?

Good.

STFU fat ass.

You don't have a major credit card? You'll never pass the credit check, sorry..

She could use a bank debit card and run it as a credit. Also, I think Dis has a sticky to PM her if anyone wants to bypass the basic methods of payment.

No to both?

Good.

STFU fat ass.

How about you mind your own fucking business about me, before you make yourself look even more asinine. You are really quite sad. An attention seeking little whiner, me thinks.

No to both?

Good.

STFU fat ass.

How about you mind your own fucking business about me, before you make yourself look even more asinine. You are really quite sad. An attention seeking little whiner, me thinks.

Not off to a very good start winning people over on either "side" here, for sure. I wonder how long before she gets put in the sucks goats category.

Forum List

Back