I may have been wrong thinking Azar was just a Trump toady for being silent on the lack of Federal response

bendog

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2013
Dog House in back yard
to Corvid-19

As the piece says, he bet wrong on Redfield and CDC coming up with a test, but in mid Jan he wanted to bring in the Defense Production Act, and was trying to get warnings to Trump about the potential for spread before that.

He may be putting up with Trump now just to push a vaccine.

to Corvid-19

As the piece says, he bet wrong on Redfield and CDC coming up with a test, but in mid Jan he wanted to bring in the Defense Production Act, and was trying to get warnings to Trump about the potential for spread before that.

One of Pence's Indiana boys club members.

But Fauci wasn't able to get Trump to pay attention. Azar may have tried. At least the NYT reports he did. But the question will be why Trump's own administration couldn't get through. Apparantly some tried. Did other enable Trump to ignore reality.

Why did it take Scott Gottleib and Tom Bossart and …. shockingly Tucker Carlson to break through?

But Fauci wasn't able to get Trump to pay attention. Azar may have tried. At least the NYT reports he did. But the question will be why Trump's own administration couldn't get through. Apparantly some tried. Did other enable Trump to ignore reality.

Why did it take Scott Gottleib and Tom Bossart and …. shockingly Tucker Carlson to break through?

I believe that in reality, Trump didn't or doesn't know the best people. The people he heard about, and neglect because of his deep state paranoia, are the qualifiers. Sad ongoing deal for this country.

to Corvid-19

Trump's lack of response huh? Sounds PROG to me.

Forum List

Back