I may be leaving soon........

Well, let's review.

We had Fail&Won'tGo who announced that he was leaving... I believe he cited his last day as being Nov 14, 2010. He's still here.... adding absolutely nothing to the forum other than his ridiculous (and embarrassingly pathetic) allegiance to the HuffPuff.

Then we had USCitizen, who announced that he was leaving for a better forum. Came back with his little tail between his legs.

Then we had Sidewhiner who threw a total hissy fit.... in his typical sad ass loser of the left style.... He changed his username and snuck back in and pretended to be someone else.

All brave liberals.... all did a dramatic exit... but never left.

Seems the score is

Whining lefties who can't leave 3
Right wingers 0

It's not about left and right. you'd be a dumb bitch no matter what side you fell on.

I'm pointing out that 'lame' is a matter of perspective. Now, maybe you weren't around for the above three failures and their 'drama queen' moments.... but, if you had, you'd know that Grace doesn't come close to those three fucking morons.

Idiot.

Bitch. I've read grace's posts. I give back what I see dished. Don't like it? Tough shit. What, do you have a lock on asshole?

Door, ass, bye!

Wow! Who pissed in your Wheaties?! I've read some of your posts here....cranky seems to be theme for you.

I call people on their bullshit. don't like it? iggy.

Gracie is saying farewell to the folks she'll miss, obviously you aren't one of them. You wanna call her on BS, do it PM., doing it here only proves how little class you have, and I think I can probably safely speak for a few people here when I say, we're not interested in hearing it. I haven't been here long, but already know you don't you call people on BS at all, I think you're a just a disagreeable, mean, old cranky sort, and for me at least, a goodbye topic from you can't come too soon.

Wow! Who pissed in your Wheaties?! I've read some of your posts here....cranky seems to be theme for you.

Gracie is saying farewell to the folks she'll miss, obviously you aren't one of them. You wanna call her on BS, do it PM., doing it here only proves how little class you have, and I think I can probably safely speak for a few people here when I say, we're not interested in hearing it. I haven't been here long, but already know you don't you call people on BS at all, I think you're a just a disagreeable, mean, old cranky sort, and for me at least, a goodbye topic from you can't come too soon.

I'll do it wherever I like, miss board *****. Slow down, you're covering your monitor with spittle.

On a vacation. Perhaps permanently. Perhaps temporary. I won't know until later. But if I am absent, I just wanted to say I did very much enjoy meeting y'all. Well...most of ya. :tongue:
Love ya Gracie, don't be gone too long.

On a vacation. Perhaps permanently. Perhaps temporary. I won't know until later. But if I am absent, I just wanted to say I did very much enjoy meeting y'all. Well...most of ya. :tongue:

I'll be leaving soon as well. I might come back. I'm just here for the cookies.

128928803457817566.jpg

Grace, I hope you have such a good time you have no time to post...but I'll miss ya.

Have a great one!!

I'll do it wherever I like, miss board *****. Slow down, you're covering your monitor with spittle.

How mature. I feel nothing but pity for you. Go pick a fight somewhere else cranky britches, 'cause I ain't bitin.

Forum List

Back