I Matched...

Turned on your PM's yet, you spineless fuck?

I also have caller ID at home to keep lunatics/asswipes out of my life. Wonderful privacy features.

You have something to say to me prick - start a thread.

Short of that, STFU

You jumped on my thread to trash me, dick.

You used to be decent, but now you are a shithead.

Make sure you go to confession this weekend.

Don't mention is, asswipe. Any time.
And yes, confession is on my list for the weekend. Thanks for asking!

For those of you that are familiar with the medical process, I just found out that I matched into an Emergency Medicine Residency, so I am going to be an EM physician (If I survive residency).

I will find out where on Friday (of the 13 locations I interviewed at).

You should be scared.

Best of luck to you, man!

It's been fun following your journey to doctorhood all these years and across two boards.

You'll be great.

so you want to be a trauma junkie?

good luck with that.....and remember when you get to be a doctor dont be a damned dick....

Yeah, I like trauma and the basic challenge of EM "sick or not sick". Statistically, only 2/10 pts in the ED are sick enough to be admitted and a lot of time the well appear sick and vice versa. Also, believe it or not, the lifestyle and pay is good for the medical profession.

Don't mention is, asswipe. Any time.
And yes, confession is on my list for the weekend. Thanks for asking!

It should be. You have a heart full of hate.

"Don't call a man a fool, or you are in danger of damnation."

For those of you that are familiar with the medical process, I just found out that I matched into an Emergency Medicine Residency, so I am going to be an EM physician (If I survive residency).

You should be scared.

It's been fun following your journey to doctorhood all these years and across two boards.

You'll be great.

Thanks man, I appreciate it. I hope to never meet you guys in the ED.

You should be scared.

You'll be great.

lol ... me too.

Last time I was there was years and years ago. I had a Rapala fishing lure imbedded in the back of my head. A couple of buddies and I were drinkin' and fishin' one Saturday morning and I walked behind someone's back cast and well, you get the idea.

We fished for another couple of hours then I went in to get it removed.

You'll be great.

lol ... me too.

Last time I was there was years and years ago. I had a Rapala fishing lure imbedded in the back of my head. A couple of buddies and I were drinkin' and fishin' one Saturday morning and I walked behind someone's back cast and well, you get the idea.

We fished for another couple of hours then I went in to get it removed.

did you catch anything?

Forum List

Back