I love the new labor secretary....love him!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
By the time Trump is through sticking it to the working class and women....one would expect a ass the size of his ego....let the scorch earth phenomena:blowup: began....Wisc. are you listening?

The problem with the American voter is they don't understand how dangerous this anti-government crap is...They thought we were joking...well, they won't think that way when their standards of living and life is brought all the way back to the 19th century...

• Banned
The problem with the American voter is they don't understand how dangerous this anti-government crap is...They thought we were joking...well, they won't think that way when their standards of living and life is brought all the way back to the 19th century...
His core voters...thus far he's fucking them at every turn and I love it....finally white america will get what it so well deserves.... A GOP ruled world that will devastate their american dream, its time these people wake up. I love it!!

His core voters...thus far he's fucking them at every turn and I love it....finally white america will get what it so well deserves.... A GOP ruled world that will devastate their american dream, its time these people wake up. I love it!!

What color do you want your strait-jacket in?

I personally was going to recommend that her therapist up the voltage for the next few sessions.

:lol:

Trump and his cabinet aren't even sworn in yet but they're fucking everyone over.

Okey dokey.

I personally was going to recommend that her therapist up the voltage for the next few sessions.

:lol:

Only if it will keep him from posting between now and Trumps' inaguration.

Good grief! Where do you come up with this garbage? 19th century? WTF? Is Trump going to take away every ones computers, their cars and force everyone to live in log cabins and ride horses?

Are you fucking nuts?

Good grief! Where do you come up with this garbage? 19th century? WTF? Is Trump going to take away every ones computers, their cars and force everyone to live in log cabins and ride horses?

Are you fucking nuts?
You'll be rubbing sticks together for electricity..

The new labor secretary's past indicates that he holds the working man in contempt, and believes that 50 cents an hour would be a good wage.

By the time Trump is through sticking it to the working class and women....one would expect a ass the size of his ego....let the scorch earth phenomena:blowup: began....Wisc. are you listening?

Hmmm....you should have addressed these issues during the campaign. Outsourcing, offshoring and such, no?

3211d7ef668dedc8dc834a806f061db2.jpg

No better way to keep the workers in line

Freeze minimum wage, don't pay overtime, restrict the right to collectively bargain, bust the unions

What the hell are you blubbering on about?
Yaw know in your gut, you've been duped by this guy and baby, I personally can't wait for you fools to suffer from it....all of you deserve everything this white mf is gonna unleash on this country and I hope its massive, I hope it finally put you GOP mf's where you belong....IN THE FUCKIN 21ST CENTURY......CAUSE ITS HEEEEERRRRREEEEE!!

No better way to keep the workers in line

Freeze minimum wage, don't pay overtime, restrict the right to collectively bargain, bust the unions
OH OH OH and educate the ignorant whites.....let em know, be careful what you ask for......

What the hell are you blubbering on about?
Yaw know in your gut, you've been duped by this guy and baby, I personally can't wait for you fools to suffer from it....all of you deserve everything this white mf is gonna unleash on this country and I hope its massive, I hope it finally put you GOP mf's where you belong....IN THE FUCKIN 21ST CENTURY......CAUSE ITS HEEEEERRRRREEEEE!!
Thus sayeth the Lord chocolate Jesus through the keyboard of his mighty princess warrior.

New Topics

Forum List

Back