I love the Ed Show in MSNBC...he's such a wack job

txlonghorn

Mar 9, 2009
He just promoted the Fox News Network AGAIN on his show. Moron.

He slammed Ben Stein for asking how many of the accidents that have been the caused by the operator. While I'm sure that some of these deaths have been caused by some mechanical malufunction, those who died because they didn't know how to turn off the ignition are also to blame. it's a simple process of putting the car in neutral and turning the key to "OFF"

Am I cynical? Not really. No more so than "ED" is for thinking Ben Stein is a moron for claiming global warming is a contrived political scam.

Keep it up Ed...you're sending what little viewers you have left straight to the "RIGHTWING NEW NETWORK"

I love it when Ed invites Rush to come on his show..Funny thing, Rush has never accepted.

Big Ed stands for the common man. Doesn't matter whether the person is Republican or Democrat, Ed calls them out for stupidity. Yes, You and him may disagree on many things but nobody can deny that Ed isn't a middle class advocate..

As for ratings, I love it when a Right winger brags about the viewership of Fox..Why? It goes to prove, Conservatives MUST get their talking points fresh from FNC..ED, Kieth and Rachel do not have a huge audience, IMO, due to the fact, Progressives think for themselves..Try it sometime!

Why would Rush go on some losers show? one thing for sure, it would be the ONLY way Shultz would get some ratings.

Let Shultz sink in that cesspool called Pmsnbc with the rest of the LOSERS.:lol:

I love it when Ed invites Rush to come on his show..Funny thing, Rush has never accepted.

Big Ed stands for the common man. Doesn't matter whether the person is Republican or Democrat, Ed calls them out for stupidity. Yes, You and him may disagree on many things but nobody can deny that Ed isn't a middle class advocate..

As for ratings, I love it when a Right winger brags about the viewership of Fox..Why? It goes to prove, Conservatives MUST get their talking points fresh from FNC..ED, Kieth and Rachel do not have a huge audience, IMO, due to the fact, Progressives think for themselves..Try it sometime!

LOL...i just got my talking point from MSNBC....jackass. Ed Keith and Rachel don't have large audiences because they are all op ed journalists! They aren't reporting news. They are all paid to smirk and roll their eyes at the right. Those who think for themselves don't take anything from that.

Sorry, Ed doesn't stand for the common man. He stands for the cynical, close minded bumbling idiots out there who believe in 911 conspiracies and global warming regardless of the fact that it has crumbled at their feet. Al Gore just stated today that he will "FORGE ON" with his hoax...can't blame him really...he's got no other way to re-establish his credibility or another way to make a living. So he'll keep duping the duped and preaching to the choir....you know the smaller group that stands behind the preacher and sings praises no matter what? The congregation has already left the chuch of Global Crisis to enjoy the all you can eat buffet at the charcoal burning BBQ place down the street.

due to the fact, Progressives think for themselves..Try it sometime!
:lol::lol::lol:

how-to-rofl.jpg

one day, one day you'll grow up and realize how it is to live without your parents care and then more than likely you'll become more Conservative than a Progressive. ;)

LOL...i just got my talking point from MSNBC....jackass. Ed Keith and Rachel don't have large audiences because they are all op ed journalists! They aren't reporting news. They are all paid to smirk and roll their eyes at the right. Those who think for themselves don't take anything from that.

Sorry, Ed doesn't stand for the common man. He stands for the cynical, close minded bumbling idiots out there who believe in 911 conspiracies and global warming regardless of the fact that it has crumbled at their feet. Al Gore just stated today that he will "FORGE ON" with his hoax...can't blame him really...he's got no other way to re-establish his credibility or another way to make a living. So he'll keep duping the duped and preaching to the choir....you know the smaller group that stands behind the preacher and sings praises no matter what? The congregation has already left the chuch of Global Crisis to enjoy the all you can eat buffet at the charcoal burning BBQ place down the street.
Ed used to be a good guy with a sensible approach to things. Then like all the fools and tools at FOX and MSNBC, he was offered big bucks to be a whore. But he was turning cheap tricks on the side before the offer, when he went goo goo ga ga over Obama's change.

due to the fact, Progressives think for themselves..Try it sometime!
:lol::lol::lol:

wp-conteg

one day, one day you'll grow up and realize how it is to live without your parents care and then more than likely you'll become more Conservative than a Progressive. ;)

you sound very much like a follower and not a leader.

really, really, really must suck to be you.
:eusa_whistle:

Hey, thanks for clearing that up for us. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Forum List

Back