I love seeing these sorry ass negro's rally for Trump...too bad they can't show up at his rallies.

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
If I see one more negro with his white wife ass, supporting Trump, I'm gonna scream...these same sorry ass nigga's that would be beat down at a Trump rally. I know yous some stupid mf's, but com'on nigga's, yaw can't be that damn dumb

If I see one more negro with his white wife ass, supporting Trump, I'm gonna scream...these same sorry ass nigga's that would be beat down at a Trump rally. I know yous some stupid mf's, but com'on nigga's, yaw can't be that damn dumb

Not all. Just the 95% that vote Democrat and choose to be slaves on that plantation.

So far they are that dumb...........true story.

Don't sweat it. every group has it's fringe crazies. No reason why you don't too. You really don't think there are enough to make a difference, do you?

Forum List

Back