I love Rameriz!

I wouldn't be surprised if they give themselves a bonus soon - given all the time they actually had to go to work this past quarter.

Obama will have to work very, very hard should he wish to equal the corruption of the last eight years under Bush. The red ink is the result of the eight years of Republican primacy in the Congress and the Executive. Every time we have had a Republican President, the National Debt has ballooned radically.

don't come in here whining and crying the blues for obamalama, He knew what he was getting when he was running and he told you all of the miracles he could perform and you bought his lies hook line and sinker. Now let's see the thug from Chicargo do his thang! No excuses!

Hell, there is enough whining and excuses here by the conservatives. Obama has yet to make a policy decision that is put into effect, so how can one make excuses for that which not yet exists. One thing sure, I will not blindly approve of idiocy as you conservatives have done for eight years. We sure see the results of that at present.

Hell, there is enough whining and excuses here by the conservatives. Obama has yet to make a policy decision that is put into effect, so how can one make excuses for that which not yet exists. One thing sure, I will not blindly approve of idiocy as you conservatives have done for eight years. We sure see the results of that at present.

well don't even try. I expect him to keep every single one of his lame assed promises that even an idiot knew he could not keep! I wanna see his DUmb ass do it.

Forum List

Back