I love California

Amen. Leave that cesspool state to those who've created it.

No wonder 'splatters loves the place. She's far too ignorant to even begin to understand what a fiscal disaster the place is becoming.

we have no need for you.

You hate this part of the American country.

stay the fuck away.
we dont care

California long ago made a reasoned decision that businesses were bad for the state. Many Californians really feel the same way Truthmatters does. The more productive people who leave and the more people on welfare that come, the better off the state will be. When Jerry Brown was governor the first time around he said it. There are too many people in the state that work. Grow the welfare class and grow the economy.

we have no need for you.

stay the fuck away.
we dont care
My wife and I still own a home in California that we rent out. Any new tax that California levies on us "evil rich home owners" (The latest was the "Out of State Home Owner Tax"), just gets passed on to the renter.

How you like that?

we have no need for you.

stay the fuck away.
we dont care

Hey. I'm hoping the State falls of the rest of the US. San Andreas fault and all.

I'm also hoping your on the part that hits the Pacific.

Jerry Brown, we need more welfare and fewer jobs.

Economic Genius Jerry Brown: "We Need More Welfare & Fewer Jobs" | The Gateway Pundit

The conventional viewpoint says we need a jobs program and we need to cut welfare. Just the opposite! We need more welfare and fewer jobs. Jobs for every American is doomed to failure because of modern automation and production. We ought to recognize it and create an income-maintenance system so every single American has the dignity and the wherewithal for shelter, basic food, and medical care. I’m talking about welfare for all.

He hasn't changed much since the 70s.

How do these older Americans go to the Dr , hospital , get their SS checks without ID.. I am just wondering because you do have to show them an ID at the hospital and DR office..I guess you dont think these people need to go do the hospital ever.. How about to write a check. You know most OLDER americans do not use debit cards. They like to write checks. How do you think they go to the store to buy food to write the check without and ID.. You guys are idiots

Jerry Brown, we need more welfare and fewer jobs.

Economic Genius Jerry Brown: "We Need More Welfare & Fewer Jobs" | The Gateway Pundit

The conventional viewpoint says we need a jobs program and we need to cut welfare. Just the opposite! We need more welfare and fewer jobs. Jobs for every American is doomed to failure because of modern automation and production. We ought to recognize it and create an income-maintenance system so every single American has the dignity and the wherewithal for shelter, basic food, and medical care. I’m talking about welfare for all.

He hasn't changed much since the 70s.
This is why truthdoesntmatter LOVES Calf. She wont have to worry her food stamps wont run out or her welfare check and she can continue to live in her low income housing ..

Forum List

Back