I love beavers.

Boy ... I sure hate to bust bubbles ... but I must remind you of how damaging beavers can be to agricultural dams and levees ...

A GREAT example of this the Chernobyl Exclusion Zone ... decades of hard manual labor under the filthy Soviet whips brought all these lands into active and very productive farmland ... part of the USSR's "bread basket" ... when peoples were evacuated, the beavers moved in and returned all that land into swamps again ... and it didn't take them long either, almost as fast as it took to reclaim in the first place (but that's more of an indictment on the Soviet system) ...

Beavers don't pay property taxes ... so they can't have that 100 acres of my land ... I have a gun and I have a fur-bearing mammal permit ...

Boy ... I sure hate to bust bubbles ... but I must remind you of how damaging beavers can be to agricultural dams and levees ...

A GREAT example of this the Chernobyl Exclusion Zone ... decades of hard manual labor under the filthy Soviet whips brought all these lands into active and very productive farmland ... part of the USSR's "bread basket" ... when peoples were evacuated, the beavers moved in and returned all that land into swamps again ... and it didn't take them long either, almost as fast as it took to reclaim in the first place (but that's more of an indictment on the Soviet system) ...

Beavers don't pay property taxes ... so they can't have that 100 acres of my land ... I have a gun and I have a fur-bearing mammal permit ...
Does that allow you to take the newer hairless variety?

Forum List

Back