I listened to Rush for the first time Wednesday.

I haven't listened to Rush but for two days. I started listening to him just last Wednesday. However, during that 4 hours I never heard him say anything about bombing anyone, or controlling the world with our military. I cannot argue with you about Rush's veiws but even IF he is a NeoCon, I like to think that Dr.Paul is smart enough to not simply put a label on him and dismiss him and every single one of his views. I'm a libertarian and I didn't hear a single thing from Rush in those two days that was disagreable.

For you to jump all over Paulitician for supporting Rush on this Fluke issue is nonsense, and to try to tell him and I what RP would think of it is rediculous.

did you listen to the audio i provided regarding what Dr. Paul says about neo-conservatives?

I don't have to...

'nuff said

I visited the web page for the first time in a year.

I am kind of glad carbonite dumped him. I always thought it was a goofy proposition. Now all the carbonite garbage is gone, the web page is easier to read.

Love him, hate him, he is certainly a man who gets both those on the right and left to listen to him. Colin Cowherd host of "The Herd" on ESPN said it best. AM radio was single handedly saved by Rush Limbaugh. He changed the game and is the god father of all talk radio. There are very few people in life that can change the game like he has. Hats off to that, he made radio fun. That said, I listen mainly to sports radio, but those guys know who is responsible for them being there.

I listen to rush this past week and many of his commercials are gone.

The station here in Miami (WIOD) are using their commercials to fill in the gaps. I guess the station is paying Rush for the programming air time. Even so, the commercial performed by Rush are GONE!

I wonder how long this arrangement will last. Ken Star is not known for shilling out money when he can start up another local show that can fit the bill(Star is a genius at finding local personalities, by the way. We have this Libertarian that comes on after Rush that is part laugh and part "hey he got a point here! But I still don't agree with him!").

Give it time, Rush might not be on the air in Miami.Star is just too much of a money making capitalist.
Don't go straining your little pea brain worrying about Rush. Touching concern. Reptile Tears.

I have noticed that my aol addresses still work. I guess they will until the end of March. Probably should call my bank and tell them not to accept any charges from AOL from now on.

I had a paid subscription with AOL since 1993 as well, but when I switched from dial up to DSL, I cancelled my membership. However, just cancelling my membership didn't mean that I would lose my email with AOL. I still have it to this day. It just meant that I could not call tech support or access the internet with their proprietary software. I just went to aol.com and accessed message board and email that way. I don't think cancelling your membership will "kill" your email addresses with aol.

I never listened to Rush before, if I have the opportunity to listen to the radio all day, which is very rare, I will listen to Boortz from 9am to 1pm, and then I listen to Clark Howard until 3pm when Hannity comes on. That's IF I get to listen for that long.

So, because of this butthurt from the left, and the sponsors pulling out, I wanted to support Rush. Here's my take:

1. There were fewer commercials than I'm used to, that's a good thing.
2. There were still commercials, still sponsors, I don't know if they are new or not.
3. Rush has moved on.
4. He's entertaining (though not as much as Boortz).

I'll listen again. Probably try to support his sponsors, and btw, I cancelled my AOL membership and told them why.

Remember when ESPN fired him? Were you guys as upset then? Did you forget you were outraged? Do you have ESPN Now?

:lol: CARBONITE stocks falls to it's 1 year low after leaving the rushlibaugh show. :lol:

okay, i'm a stock trader and looked at their chart. it got to over 20 in August of 2011, went down as low as 11 in October of 2011, finished at 9.53 on Feb 1, 2012, was at 9.12 of Feb 22, 2012, and finished yesterday at 8.71.

what trend do you see?

Carbonite's back up to 11, and they're still not advertising on Rush's show. Whaddya know?

Carbonite Inc., CARB Stock Quote - (NASDAQ) CARB, Carbonite Inc. Stock Price

Forum List

Back