I listened to Chris Christie in an interview this morning.

Cruz delivering Texas will do nothing for the party.

Kasich has done a few things recently that make me question his judgment. I think he is running a "general election" campaign in the primary (moving to the Center), which unfortunately takes him out of the running for the R nomination.

If this process were to proceed like a sports tournament - 16 candidates facing off one-on-one in the first round, with the winners moving forward each round - then Christie would be the ultimate winner. He is conservative, but not rabidly so, and he thinks on his feet better than anyone else. Trump is never at a loss for something to say, but often what he comes out with is nonsense. Christie's responses are more rational and intellectually honest.

Politically he is the opposite of HRC. The more Republicans see of him, the better they like him. With Hillary it's just the opposite. The people who like her best (other than rabid Feminazi's) are the ones who are basing their opinions on her positions and not her. Once she gets front and center with the audience, she is cooked.

I do not think that Hillary will win the nomination-----she is a handicap to herself---
and few people want BILL to have access to the Oval office----and the big desk
with lots of space UNDER it. Not Hillary--------I doubt it

Few people want Bill back in the WH? Are you kidding? The ONLY reason I might vote for Hillary is BECAUSE Bill would be back in the White House.

Of course, IF the Republican presented a Kasich/Rubio ticket, I would vote for Kasich. I live in Ohio and have watched Kasich so some good things.

oh----Ohio-----ok ohio

Hey look us up on a map. Ohio is that big electoral college state that ANY Republican has to carry to get elected.

And Kasich could deliver Ohio and Rubio could deliver Flordia and the Repubs would have a chance to win.

Give us Trump, Carson or Cruz and Ohio goes to the Democrats.

It is not Rocket Science. I just don't understand why the GOP cannot grasp basic math.

the GOP??? no math? ok ------OHIO ---full of waspy crackers

Just what is the message that you are trying to get across?

In Ohio, we just come out and say what we mean to say.

Well, I think he may be one of the only people in the GOP field that can beat Hillary head to head. Believe me, there are many Dems that I talk to that are not crazy about Clinton. If the GOP put up a moderate candidate that is not extreme and over the top on so many issues, many Dems will vote for them.

The scary thing about Trump is that he is a celebrity. Some would vote for him due to his celebrity status, even though his policies are nuts and they man cannot finish a sentence without lying or telling everyone how great he is.

I do not think that Hillary will win the nomination-----she is a handicap to herself---
and few people want BILL to have access to the Oval office----and the big desk
with lots of space UNDER it. Not Hillary--------I doubt it

What color is the sky in your world?

That's the only rational response to anyone who thinks Clinton - as long as she's alive - won't win the nomination.

Few people want Bill back in the WH? Are you kidding? The ONLY reason I might vote for Hillary is BECAUSE Bill would be back in the White House.

Of course, IF the Republican presented a Kasich/Rubio ticket, I would vote for Kasich. I live in Ohio and have watched Kasich so some good things.

oh----Ohio-----ok ohio

Hey look us up on a map. Ohio is that big electoral college state that ANY Republican has to carry to get elected.

And Kasich could deliver Ohio and Rubio could deliver Flordia and the Repubs would have a chance to win.

Give us Trump, Carson or Cruz and Ohio goes to the Democrats.

It is not Rocket Science. I just don't understand why the GOP cannot grasp basic math.

the GOP??? no math? ok ------OHIO ---full of waspy crackers

Just what is the message that you are trying to get across?

In Ohio, we just come out and say what we mean to say.

I have no message

Kasich has done a few things recently that make me question his judgment. I think he is running a "general election" campaign in the primary (moving to the Center), which unfortunately takes him out of the running for the R nomination.

If this process were to proceed like a sports tournament - 16 candidates facing off one-on-one in the first round, with the winners moving forward each round - then Christie would be the ultimate winner. He is conservative, but not rabidly so, and he thinks on his feet better than anyone else. Trump is never at a loss for something to say, but often what he comes out with is nonsense. Christie's responses are more rational and intellectually honest.

Politically he is the opposite of HRC. The more Republicans see of him, the better they like him. With Hillary it's just the opposite. The people who like her best (other than rabid Feminazi's) are the ones who are basing their opinions on her positions and not her. Once she gets front and center with the audience, she is cooked.

Fair point. The very reasonablness of Kaich is the very thing that is appealing to a great many voters.

If the Repubs do not want to hold the WH (for some strange reason) nominate Trump, Cruz or Carson.

I have watched politics for a long time. This is the weirdest I can remember.
It is like Republicans dont want to govern. Just bitch about others who are trying to govern. Weird.

how can you have a stomach band and not lose weight?

I've wondered the same thing.

Just as Drumpf can't control what comes out of his mouth, Christie can't control what goes in.

IMO, the entire Clown Car is just pathetic. Not a potential prez in the lot.

I listened to Christie this morning and his attempt to song and dance his way through questions about New Jersey's shitty economy were excellent comedy.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back