I listened to Chris Christie in an interview this morning.

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
I think he and John Kasich may be the only Republicans that I could possibly vote for. They both seemed to be moderate and they know how to Govern. Which is something that Trump and Carson have not proven they can do.

If you listened to Fat Boy Obama loving Christie for 30 seconds, that's 30 seconds you'll never get back

-Geaux

If you listened to Fat Boy Obama loving Christie for 30 seconds, that's 30 seconds you'll never get back

-Geaux

Yup, and that is why the GOP will lose the WH again in 2016.

Well, I think he may be one of the only people in the GOP field that can beat Hillary head to head. Believe me, there are many Dems that I talk to that are not crazy about Clinton. If the GOP put up a moderate candidate that is not extreme and over the top on so many issues, many Dems will vote for them.

The scary thing about Trump is that he is a celebrity. Some would vote for him due to his celebrity status, even though his policies are nuts and they man cannot finish a sentence without lying or telling everyone how great he is.

Well, I think he may be one of the only people in the GOP field that can beat Hillary head to head. Believe me, there are many Dems that I talk to that are not crazy about Clinton. If the GOP put up a moderate candidate that is not extreme and over the top on so many issues, many Dems will vote for them.

The scary thing about Trump is that he is a celebrity. Some would vote for him due to his celebrity status, even though his policies are nuts and they man cannot finish a sentence without lying or telling everyone how great he is.

I do not think that Hillary will win the nomination-----she is a handicap to herself---
and few people want BILL to have access to the Oval office----and the big desk
with lots of space UNDER it. Not Hillary--------I doubt it

I must admit - Kasich is a good guy. I enjoyed watching him on Fox - he was also a kick-ass sit in for Bill O'Reilly. Christie is a good man too - not afraid to lead - but, his Obama sucking up - that's gonna kill him. Rubio is a very articulate young man. I like him very much. But - it's WAAAAAAAAY too early to wrap myself around any of these guys. Way too early. Trump would be an incredibly interesting nominee and if elected (look who won the last two elections, so anything's possible), will wreak havoc on Federal agencies - starting with the closure/extreme downsizing of do-nothing organizations like HUD, the IRS, TSA, etc. GOD will be restored to the country, illegals will be kicked out, the military will get a raise, the military will once again honor their Commander In Chief vs. loathing him - ISIS will be eradicated, the low-lifes will have to seek employment - because - welfare will be slashed - Obama phones will be recalled - man, it will be fun to watch the Liberals squirm and shit themselves.

I do not think that Hillary will win the nomination-----she is a handicap to herself---

Few people want Bill back in the WH? Are you kidding? The ONLY reason I might vote for Hillary is BECAUSE Bill would be back in the White House.

Of course, IF the Republican presented a Kasich/Rubio ticket, I would vote for Kasich. I live in Ohio and have watched Kasich so some good things.

Few people want Bill back in the WH? Are you kidding? The ONLY reason I might vote for Hillary is BECAUSE Bill would be back in the White House.

Of course, IF the Republican presented a Kasich/Rubio ticket, I would vote for Kasich. I live in Ohio and have watched Kasich so some good things.

Hillary ain't Bill, by a long shot.

and unless she is planning on letting him run things behind the scene, she has no business being in the WH, much less the Oval Office.

I agree on Kasich, hope he is able to stay the course.

oh----Ohio-----ok ohio

I halfway agree with OP. Definitely feel that way concerning the primary. My list expands a good measure in general election, even though I would see the others as having chances that were hopeless.

oh----Ohio-----ok ohio

Hey look us up on a map. Ohio is that big electoral college state that ANY Republican has to carry to get elected.

And Kasich could deliver Ohio and Rubio could deliver Flordia and the Repubs would have a chance to win.

Give us Trump, Carson or Cruz and Ohio goes to the Democrats.

oh----Ohio-----ok ohio

Hey look us up on a map. Ohio is that big electoral college state that ANY Republican has to carry to get elected.

And Kasich could deliver Ohio and Rubio could deliver Flordia and the Repubs would have a chance to win.

It is not Rocket Science. I just don't understand why the GOP cannot grasp basic math.

oh----Ohio-----ok ohio

It is not Rocket Science. I just don't understand why the GOP cannot grasp basic math.

Basic MATH?? You know Republicans arent real big on education.

And learning math is one of those Democratic things.

But still, you would think that if they cant deliver Ohio, Flordia or Califi, they might start to figure out they wont win the WH.

oh----Ohio-----ok ohio

Basic MATH?? You know Republicans arent real big on education.

And learning math is one of those Democratic things.

But still, you would think that if they cant deliver Ohio, Flordia or Califi, they might start to figure out they wont win the WH.

They'll never win the Land of Fruits and Nuts

oh----Ohio-----ok ohio

the GOP??? no math? ok ------OHIO ---full of waspy crackers

Forum List

Back