I Like what I'm Hearing.

Vastator

Platinum Member
Oct 14, 2014
So I'm in the Home Depot this morning... While I'm loading up some materials I overhear a group of three employees discussing Hillary's scandals, and what was released by Wikileaks. It was great. They were very passionate about how corrupt they thought she was. Apparantly they haven't gone for the red herring the democrats threw out there.
On a side note; did I mention all three were black?

I don't believe the polling and think they are trying to influence the outcome of the election. All polls contain guesswork due to demographics so it leaves plenty of room for a bias.

All polls are not guess work, and those who suggest they are such are simply illiterate about how polls work.

I don't believe the OP's story.

They are stating their polling, as to reflect the number they intend to produce "after the ballots are counted". It's no mystery what they are doing.

They are stating their polling, as to reflect the number they intend to produce "after the ballots are counted". It's no mystery what they are doing.

If the polls are accurate they will reflect what the ballot count would be if the vote was taken at the time of the poll. You do understand what polls are, don't you?

No, they are not, but you begin your writing with confirmation bias intent.

If the polls are accurate they will reflect what the ballot count would be if the vote was taken at the time of the poll. You do understand what polls are, don't you?
No shit. You just figure that out? Good! Give yourself a cookie.

No shit. You just figure that out? Good! Give yourself a cookie.

You seemed to be confused about that.

You do understand that you are an idiot, don't you?

No, they are not, but you begin your writing with confirmation bias intent.
Read as... "How did you see through such a masterfully planned con?" It's okay... Americans just aren't quite as naieve as you were hoping for....

You do understand that you are an idiot, don't you?

I understand that you RWNJs think so, but your judgement sucks. Your choice of candidate proves your judgment sucks.

LOL So amusing to see the posts from the semi-literate "Conservatives" concerning polls. Obviously they have zero understanding of how statistics work. In fact, they seem to have little understanding of how any facet of the real world works.

I would have thought that the 'Conservatives' would have learned something from 2012, when they were all predicting a Romney landslide. But here we are, 2016, and, in the face of even more definite polls, they are again calling a landslide for a candidate that has no chance at all.

So I'm in the Home Depot this morning... While I'm loading up some materials I overhear a group of three employees discussing Hillary's scandals, and what was released by Wikileaks. It was great. They were very passionate about how corrupt they thought she was. Apparantly they haven't gone for the red herring the democrats threw out there.
On a side note; did I mention all three were black?
Then it surprises you that black folks have the ability to make decisions on their own, or did you think it was like the right wing propaganda machine that spews out the plantation lie?

I just said I liked it. However it does smack of DNC racism that they take blacks for fools, and their votes as a given.

I don't believe the polling and think they are trying to influence the outcome of the election. All polls contain guesswork due to demographics so it leaves plenty of room for a bias.

But you believed the polls when it was favorable to Trump, right?

Well now, any person with any African background in him or her only has to read these threads to see what the Trump backers think of them. And that is why Clinton will get probably around 95% of their votes.

Forum List

Back