I like watching President Romney

Amelia

Rookie
Feb 14, 2011
Packerland!
It makes me very comfortable to think of him being in charge come January 2013.

I guess I have a thing for experience and ability.

Go figure.

Go figure.

So let me make sure I have this correct.

You feel at ease with the idea of Romney as president. I'm afraid you're in for true disappointment if you think that somehow this country will change dramatically with him as president. Whatever helps you sleep better at night I guess.

Then you also like his very obvious tells -

When he's lying, he goes into what he seems to think is his cute act.

There are two that are very distinctive - In one, he pretends to be thinking about his answer and then he says something really REALLY, I mean REALLY stupid. In the other, he affects a childish stutter and stammer.

Watch for them.

It comforts me that if Obama doesn't win, at least none of the GOP candidates other than Romney have much of a shot at the presidency.

Go figure.

Mormons are unelectable

Romney was governor... That's an elected post...

So are Muslims electable by a majority of Americans? I mean shit, there was a Muslim Congressman!

And don't even try responding with that Obama shit.

Mormons are unelectable

So are Muslims electable by a majority of Americans? I mean shit, there was a Muslim Congressman!

What does that have to do with the post by eots?

I was replying to his incorrect statement....

If you have something to say about the electability of Mormons, please do so...

Go figure.

If the candidate can't be Newt, then I agree with you, as of this post.

100475-Royalty-Free-RF-Clipart-Illustration-Of-A-Yellow-George-Washington-Smiley-Face-Holding-An-American-Flag.jpg

What does that have to do with the post by eots?

I was replying to his incorrect statement....

If you have something to say about the electability of Mormons, please do so...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kd0N_4xM-o]BANNED: Mitt Romney's Mormon Problem Explained - YouTube[/ame]

Romney has to get better in thinking ahead. And he always looked so poleaxed when hes asked something he didnt't think of ahead of time, its almost comical.

Seriously, why on earth did he commit to releasing his returns in April? he should have said I will tomorrow, meaning the the minute I get off this floor, I will call my accountants and tell them to release what they have worked up for the IRS so far. Pop the balloon before it ever gets going, this way when obama hammers him for paying 15% taxes on his income (which is all investment income I am sure), its not fresh and he has a response tested and ready.

Go figure.

He's got the experience of the corporate raider and the ability to get alot of people fired and ship those jobs overseas. Oh..and he's already stocking his "cabinet" with former Bushes from the PNAC while saber rattling at Iran.

Oh yeah..fills me with lots of comfort.

Now where's the "Southern Comfort"! :lol:

Go figure.
Lemme guess.......you feel more "comfortable" (with him), because he "looks" more like you....Whit....er, right?

handjob.gif

Romney has to get better in thinking ahead. And he always looked so poleaxed when hes asked something he didnt't think of ahead of time, its almost comical.

.....And, haven't we seen that, before?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haQzdW7hg4A]Classic Bush - What Mistakes? - YouTube[/ame]​

Forum List

Back