Zone1 I like the new Zone 1 classification on the new threads posted

• Banned
Why are criticisms of Democrats more likely to be moved to Conspiracy Theories than criticisms of Republicans?
Because the Mod is ass chapped you told the truth and had to hide it

It is a win in my book

Miketx informed me that my tampon shortage thread in Badlands was removed.......LOLOLOLOL

To have your thread shit canned from Badlands for nothing is one of the greatest achievements one can do I have 2 now...lolol.......I am superior...lol

Because the Mod is ass chapped you told the truth and had to hide it

It is a win in my book

Miketx informed me that my tampon shortage thread in Badlands was removed.......LOLOLOLOL

To have your thread shit canned from Badlands for nothing is one of the greatest achievements one can do I have 2 now...lolol.......I am superior...lol
Thanks for outing me.

Seems like most forums are now designated Zone 1. Feels like we have to walk on egg shells when posting if we want to avoid having problems with mods.

I hope the wide use of Zone 1 rules doesn't strangle all of the fun, and life, out of the forums.

Seems like most forums are now designated Zone 1. Feels like we have to walk on egg shells when posting if we want to avoid having problems with mods.

I hope the wide use of Zone 1 rules doesn't strangle all of the fun, and life, out of the forums.
"Most forums" are not designated as Zone 1. There were 2 areas added: Race Relations and Religion.

It will.

Why are criticisms of Democrats more likely to be moved to Conspiracy Theories than criticisms of Republicans?
The better question is why do the people who constantly start conspiracy threads NEVER start them in the conspiracy forum?

1655820671129.png

The Taunting Arena should have something similar done for a classification tag...

How about making them look like presents and a jingle or something when you click on them?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Forum List

Back