I know what islam is really about

The goal of Islam is to take over the world and kill all non-believers in Islam. They are doing a pretty good job of it too. In another 10 to 15 years, if not put into check, they will reach their goal.

it's funny cuz Muslims in America and non-Muslim scholars who study the topic disagree with you. Education for the win.

How about you check the charters of the Mosques here in America. There have been Documentaries on the subject. They are here to convert.

The goal of Islam is to take over the world and kill all non-believers in Islam. They are doing a pretty good job of it too. In another 10 to 15 years, if not put into check, they will reach their goal.

it's funny cuz Muslims in America and non-Muslim scholars who study the topic disagree with you. Education for the win.

How about you check the charters of the Mosques here in America. There have been Documentaries on the subject. They are here to convert.
Its jihad.

AG Eric Holder Visits Saudi Funded Da'wa Mosque
July 21, 2009

AG Eric Holder Visits Saudi Funded Radical Da'wa Mosque

By BEILA RABINOWITZ

July 21, 2009 - San Francisco, CA - PipeLineNews.org - On Thursday July 16 U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder paid a low-key visit to the Omar Ibn Al Khattab Foundation Omar Center for Cultural and Educational Outreach in Los Angeles [aka, the Umar bin Al Khattab Mosque].

The foundation's name denotes a da'wa institute dedicated to "outreach" [Islamic code word for proselytizing Islam] and is listed on Saudi King Fahd's website as one of the mosques he finances [see, http://www.kingfahdbinabdulaziz.com/main/m460.htm]

According to the Los Angeles Times, Holder's meeting lasted approximately an hour during which he delivered prepared remarks and took questions.

The mosque's website [Educators Index ] reveals its Wahhabist da'wa roots and that it is dedicated to spreading Islam.

Under the web heading, "A Guide To School Boards, Superintendents, Administrators and Educators In Assisting Them to Explain and Discuss with Students How Islam Condemns Violence and Terrorism. An Islamic Perspective on Violence, Killing & Terrorism," we find the following:

"Jihad is a religious duty...jihad is required to protect the faith against others, it can be performed using anything from legal, diplomatic and economic to political means. If there is no peaceful alternative, Islam also allows the use of force, but there are strict rules of engagement." [source, http://omaribnalkhatab.org/Culture/Educators/JihadMyth.htm]
The stated mission of Ibn Al Khattab Foundation is a classic exposition of da'wa techniques:

"To consistently practice the tenets of Islam...to elevate the general level of public consciousness and awareness of Islamic social and cultural values; to provide services to the general community, irrespective of religion, that will aid in improving the cultural, social and intellectual quality of life of its residents; to foster ways to participate with others in the community who have similar goals and objectives and in general to promote activities that do not compromise the goals and objectives of Masjid Omar Ibn al Khattab Foundation" [source, http://omaribnalkhatab.org/Culture/OurMission.htm]
AG Holder's ill-considered visit to this radical, Saudi dominated mosque is a domestic continuation of Obama's dhimmi Cairo speech [see, Obama's Muslim World Address In Cairo Examined-by PipeLineNews.org, Obama's Muslim World Address In Cairo Examined] and another sign that this administration has no qualms about countenancing phony "engagement" or "interfaith" efforts by some of the worst elements of the Islamist community. AG Eric Holder Visits Saudi Funded Radical Da'wa Mosque-by PipeLineNews.org

AG Eric Holder Visits Saudi Funded Da'wa Mosque - Militant Islam Monitor - Militant Islam Monitor

actsnoblemartin, you should look up the historical interaction between Jews and Muslims throughout history.

Most of the time, the Jews would seek out Muslim lands to live.

They knew they would be protected under Muslim rulers, from the Christians who seemed to always rise up and slaughter the Jews.

Spain in the 1400's is a great example of the friendship between Jews and Muslims. For around 800 years the Jews lived in peace under Muslim rulers. Many of Judiasms most famous scholars thrived during this period and wrote books still used in Judiasm today. This period ended when the Spanish Christians from the north invaded killing both Jews and Muslims, and started the terror of the inquisition.

The modern conflict involving Israel/Jews and Islam/Muslims, is in no way repesentive of the usually close relationship between Jews and Muslims throughout history.

True dat.

Which makes the thorn in the side of the Islamic world that Isreal has becomeall the more painful, I suspect.

There were definitely times (and places) in history when had I been Jew, I'd have preferred to live among the Moselms rather than the Christians.

PreChristian Spain and orth Africa circa the 15th century is a good example of those times (and places).

Sadly the most radical of the radical Moslems have got so many of my fellow christians and Jews terrified that those days seem done forever.

Were I am Moslem I would very annoyed at those elements within my religious community who are spouting off a load of dogshit about how the entire world must be Moslem.

Much in the same way I cringe in horror when some radical christian POTUS tells the world we're on a crusade in the Mideast, for example.

There's asshats in every religion, folks.

Most Christian churches try to spread the word and convert people to their religion.

Why is it such a big deal that mosques also reach out into the community for converts?

Christianity Advances in Principle and Application.
Sorry, how has christianity advanced in the last 2000 years? It was like pulling teeth to get the church to admit the earth revolved around the sun, let alone the rest of evidence based scientific study.

are you aware of what a Christian missionary does? just wondering.

Most Christian churches try to spread the word and convert people to their religion.

Why is it such a big deal that mosques also reach out into the community for converts?

Christians do not kill people for not doing everything they are told. You have Civil Rights that are defended whether in agreement or not. Christianity, is not the State. Can You say the same for Islam? No. Killing Rape Victims is Wrong. Rare, because you don't approve of action or dress is a Crime and a Sin. People are not Property to be toyed with.

Islam needs to be made right with Conscience, not made to excuse Evil. Any sect or person that excuses evil, is at fault with conscience, remains unjustified.

Sunni, The words You use when You Pray, the Name You Call God, Is between You and Him. I have Zero Criticism of that. When We hurt others it is wrong. My Religion points Me to God Through My own Conscience, it directs me to Point the same out to You, Sunni, the Man. My full criticism of Islam is based on Harm to Others. The End does not justify the means.

Christianity Advances in Principle and Application.
Sorry, how has christianity advanced in the last 2000 years? It was like pulling teeth to get the church to admit the earth revolved around the sun, let alone the rest of evidence based scientific study.

are you aware of what a Christian missionary does? just wondering.

It's not that simple and you know that. Take the concept of Living by example and gentle persuasion to bring out the best in someone, V.S. Totalitarian Mandate. There are Christians in both camps, You are free to find your own way. There are many types of Christian Ministries, much diversity. Again We have free will. When I give for Relief, I give through AmeriCares or the Red Cross, or both. I don't jerk around with relief.

For Me USA represents the Recognition of Inalienable Rights, for some it's all about buying and selling and scheming.

Top 3 Largest National Christian Populations:
USA - 224,457,000 (85%)
Brazil - 139,000,000 (93%)
Mexico - 86,120,000 (99%)
Adherents.com (2005)
Number of Christian Denominations:
There are approximately 38,000 Christian denominations in the world. This statistic takes into consideration cultural distinctions of denominations in different countries.
World Christian Encyclopedia (2001)

Christianity Today - General Statistics and Facts of Christianity Today

The Crusades were Started defensively. That was a long way back on the time line.

The inquisition was a product of battles of the Church for Power, way back there too.

Witch Burnings, way back and stopped.

Holocaust, Christians also died to prevent and put an end to.

Same would hold for any of your claims. Distinguish between Individuals and Groups committing Crimes in God's Name with the Religion.

Unlike Islam, Murder is not common practice in the Modern Civilized World, It is Punishable.

Jim Jones did not represent main stream Christianity. Living Freely within the Rule of Civil Law does. The betterment of Humanity through Realization and Persuasion does.

oh I see, when Christians "kill people for not doing everything they are told", it doesn't count. But when Muslims do it, it's an irreparable stain on humanity.

Yeah - perfectly legit.

Now again I ask: do you or do you not know what a missionary is?

oh I see, when Christians "kill people for not doing everything they are told", it doesn't count. But when Muslims do it, it's an irreparable stain on humanity.

Yeah - perfectly legit.

When Christians kill in is against the scripture.
When muslims kill, it can usually be justified in its genocidal handbook, the Quran.

Yeah - perfectly legit.

False Assessment. Murder is Not justified by Faith. I do not condone It. I know of No Church Authority that does. Why would You think that?

I do know what a Missionary Is. I know Missionaries. You are wrong to lump everything there into one group where Modern Religion is Concerned. It is a false presumption. What do you base it on?

Because I unlike many here, know its REAL history of blood lust, conquest, conversion, and plans for world domination since its inception and mohammeds death.

I will not be lied to, or fooled by pro muslim propaganda.
I want to hear all about it.

It sounds interesting.

Please elaborate :eusa_angel:

Let's do a FACT CHECKER:

Fact 1: Moe lead raids and mass murder on the Mecca People!
Fact 2: Moe lead the raid, mass murder and forced conversion of the Jews of Medina.
Fact 3: Moe lead the conquest of Arabian Pennisula, which included mass murder, forced conversions and political assassinations.
Fact 4: Moe forced into marriage many women of the conquested people he conquered
Fact 5: Moe married Aisha at age 5-7 and STOLE her viriginity at 9-10! That is child molestation for any time period
Fact 6: Moe stated the Islamic Crusades Caliphates, but died during the beginning.
Fact 7: Unfortunately the Islamic Crusades/Caliphates didn't die with Moe, they lived on to conquest Bablonyia (Iraq), area known as Turkey, Uzbekistan, Afghanistan, Pakistan to part of India; Persia (Iran), Israel/Palestine (actually conquered by Moe), Assyria, Egypt, All of North Africa pushing down to Sudan and even into Europe conquering Portugal and Spain. During these conquest many people were raped and murdered and whole populations were forced to convert! It is not a coincidence that the countries where Islam makes up 90-100% of the population were victims of the Islamic crusade, which Moe himself started.

It is not twisting history in the least, to characterize Moe as:
(1) Warlord
(2) Political Assassin
(3) Jingoist
(4) Raider
(5) Intolerant of Other Religion (although in Israel/Palestine he was actually very good to the Jews - but not to them in Arabia)
(6) Polygimist
(7) Child Molester

You know, any religion that advocates the destruction of it's own relics and holy sites has to be fucked up somewhere along the way.

Forum List

Back