I know I'm signing a death sentence for the man but..

Photonic

Ad astra!
Sep 5, 2011
California
Huntsman actually seems...dare I say it...

A reasonable person? Is it dangerous to vie for someone when you know absolutely it's only their 10 minutes in the lime-light before they get probably get obliterated?

Or will he actually be left standing after it?

Every candidate who has come to spontaneous popularity has been obliterated irrevocably. Huntsman seems the most sane of the GOP right now.

He does seem like a reasonable and intelligent guy. Actually, all of the Repo candidates sound better than Obama to me.

He does seem like a reasonable and intelligent guy. Actually, all of the Repo candidates sound better than Obama to me.

I guess what I'm saying is I want to get behind him because he seems sane, and rational, but I'm hesitant to do so because I know what happened to all of the previous GOP lime-lighters.

A reasonable person?.

"His isolationism during a time when Iran is on the ascent, during a time when the world is more in need of America's values of liberty and democracy and human rights and free markets, I would have a very very tough time with," Huntsman said."-Jon Huntsman speaking about Ron Paul

Huntsman hedges on Ron Paul over Obama

A reasonable person? Is it dangerous to vie for someone when you know absolutely it's only their 10 minutes in the lime-light before they get probably get obliterated?

Or will he actually be left standing after it?

Every candidate who has come to spontaneous popularity has been obliterated irrevocably. Huntsman seems the most sane of the GOP right now.

Agreed.

I guess what I'm saying is I want to get behind him because he seems sane, and rational, but I'm hesitant to do so because I know what happened to all of the previous GOP lime-lighters.
Understood, but it’s always best to be honest. If the TPM/radical right/social conservatives don’t want to support a pragmatic, intelligent, capable candidate, that’s their problem.

Perhaps after Obama’s second term they’ll finally see the light.

What's sane and rational about him? What's his ideology?

A reasonable person?.

"His isolationism during a time when Iran is on the ascent, during a time when the world is more in need of America's values of liberty and democracy and human rights and free markets, I would have a very very tough time with," Huntsman said."-Jon Huntsman speaking about Ron Paul

Do you disagree with his reasoning? It seems fairly sound to me. Obama has proven he is willing to defend this country if he has to, Ron Paul has admitted to being absolutely unwilling to involve us in another war no matter what happens to the rest of the world. That's fairly dangerous as WWII taught us.

he's a conservative, that's all you need to know about him.
Obama, YEAHHHHH!

Understood, but it’s always best to be honest. If the TPM/radical right/social conservatives don’t want to support a pragmatic, intelligent, capable candidate, that’s their problem.

Perhaps after Obama’s second term they’ll finally see the light.

Two-hundred fifty miles south of Manchester, N.H., in Manhattan, an unlikely and influential Huntsman supporter is excited for the candidate's prospects in the primary. Lynn Forester de Rothschild, a former Telecom executive and the wife of financier Sir Evelyn de Rothschild, was an outspoken Hillary Clinton supporter in 2008, and she backed John McCain after Obama won the nomination, angering many in the Democratic party.

Now de Rothschild has backed another Republican, Jon Huntsman, although she's still a registered Democrat. She has also joined the board of a new hybrid political/nonprofit group, Americans Elect, which appears poised to place a third party candidate on the ballot in as many as 20 states next year.

A reasonable person?.

Do you disagree with his reasoning? It seems fairly sound to me. Obama has proven he is willing to defend this country if he has to, Ron Paul has admitted to being absolutely unwilling to involve us in another war no matter what happens to the rest of the world. That's fairly dangerous as WWII taught us.

Mr Fucktard, sir:

Identify the last country Iran invaded?

When did Iran threaten US National security?

STFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Obama, YEAHHHHH!

No, I'd need to know a good deal more than that. Romney claims to be a conservative as well - but what he's selling as conservatism, I ain't buyin'. Huntsman doesn't seem much different from Romney to me.

Mr Fucktard, sir:

Huntsman supports greater ties with China, he is also an ex-diplomat to China.

So stuff it.

I would say his tax reforms should say enough about his fiscal conservatism.

As part of his presidential campaign, Huntsman claimed that "our tax code has devolved into a maze of special-interest carve-outs, loopholes and temporary provisions that cost taxpayers more than $400 billion a year to comply with." The candidate called for "[getting] rid of all tax expenditures, all loopholes, all deductions, all subsidies. Use that to lower rates across the board. And do it on a revenue-neutral basis."[85]
In addition, Huntsman has proposed reducing the corporate tax rate from 35% to 25%, eliminating corporate taxes on income earned overseas, and implementing a tax holiday for repatriation of corporate profits. He favors eliminating taxes on capital gains and dividends.[86]

Obama, YEAHHHHH!

No, I'd need to know a good deal more than that. Romney claims to be a conservative as well - but what he's selling as conservatism, I ain't buyin'. Huntsman doesn't seem much different from Romney to me.

dblack....if he doesn't have a D after his name....you won't vote for him, be honest.

Obama, YEAHHHHH!

dblack....if he doesn't have a D after his name....you won't vote for him, be honest.

Hehe... you really haven't read many of my posts, have you?

Mr Fucktard, sir:

So stuff it.

As part of his presidential campaign, Huntsman claimed that "our tax code has devolved into a maze of special-interest carve-outs, loopholes and temporary provisions that cost taxpayers more than $400 billion a year to comply with." The candidate called for "[getting] rid of all tax expenditures, all loopholes, all deductions, all subsidies. Use that to lower rates across the board. And do it on a revenue-neutral basis."[85]
In addition, Huntsman has proposed reducing the corporate tax rate from 35% to 25%, eliminating corporate taxes on income earned overseas, and implementing a tax holiday for repatriation of corporate profits. He favors eliminating taxes on capital gains and dividends.[86]

The fact that he was an ex-diplomat to China has nothing to do about his qualifications to be become president.

The tax code should not be reformed - it should be abolished!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr Fucktard, sir:

So stuff it.

The fact that he was an ex-diplomat to China has nothing to do about his qualifications to be become president.

The tax code should not be reformed - it should be abolished!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Abolish the Tax code, abolish the United States government.

Are you an anarchist or what the fuck?

Seriously.

Greater ties with China will more or less nullify Iran.

So stuff it.

Abolish the Tax code, abolish the United States government.

Are you an anarchist or what the fuck?

Seriously.

Greater ties with China will more or less nullify Iran.

The Federal Government should be permitted to impose those taxes which have been CONSTITUTIONALLY AUTHORIZED.

Neither the 16th "Amendment" nor withholding tax at the source have been.

What the fuck does "Greater ties with China will more or less nullify Iran" means?!?!?!?

Forum List

Back