I just revealed incontrovertible evidence of false flag in National Radio

Anti liberty crowd? Anti liberty coalition? War on civil rights?

Who are you getting that from?

You of the left are fighting a war on civil rights. The left seeks to crush 1st, 2nd, and 5th amendment rights.

And...you appear to NOT hate conspiracy theories all that much.

I'm not a fan, but Newtown, now this - it's not even subtle....

Seriously, your war on civil rights suffered a serious blow last week, I even made what I thought was a snarky remark that "Obama will have to arrange another school shooting." Granted, this isn't a school - but fuck - it was right on queue...

Aaron Alexis was a government employee. What do you call it when the government attacks itself? A government coup or false flag?

Looks like 20 mass shooting killings in this country in 2013 thus far. Average more than 2 per month.

We're #1 again!
USA! USA!

USA TODAY Investigation: Database of mass shootings, 2006-2013

:confused:

That link shows no shooting between Newtown and now. It is a listing from 2006 - present.

So, you CAN NOT show any mass shootings between Newtown and this one.

It shows 20 mass shootings in between the two. Is English not your first language?

It shows 20 mass shootings in between the two. Is English not your first language?

Who the fuck are you trying to fool?

A wife shooting her husband ain't a "mass shooting," nor is a car jacking.

America has a lot of crime, people are raped, shot, knifed, and bludgeoned every day. But some scumbag shooting 4 people in a liquor store robbery isn't a mass shooting.

America has a lot of crime, people are raped, shot, knifed, and bludgeoned every day. But some scumbag shooting 4 people in a liquor store robbery isn't a mass shooting.

So just to satisfy my curiosity, who died so that you could become Lord High Decider of what constitutes a "mass shooting" because the last time I looked it was the FBI who set it a 4+ victims.

[MENTION=22217]Mustang[/MENTION]
[
My questions are these: Why are people on the right so gullible?

I wouldn't limit it to the "right." Wasn't the left upset about how the Bush Administration lied about WMD's in Iraq?

There's a difference between being gullible and being cautious. I reported an observation that I made just minutes before calling in, as EVIDENCE (even this thread title says evidence), not Proof.

Why don't they ever seem to learn from their past mistakes which always seem to blow up in their faces?

Interesting, because we're the same ones who debunked our own story, before anyone else.

Or do they simply not care about what is and isn't factually true if they can somehow make money from it or use it to undermine opponents in the eyes of others?

Again, we debunked it ourselves, and I put a RETRATCION on the front of this thread in the OP (and other threads I created on other websites).

At the time of the discovery (minutes just after Aaron Alexis's name had been revealed), it seemed to be monumental.

Also notice that I didn't report anything that was false, it is true and remains true that the Google timestamps are inaccurate, but ever more strangely, INTENTIONALLY inaccurate; although it is hard to replicate the error with consistency, but never-the-less, can be replicated.

See, unlike the Main Stream Media, we actually RETRACT or CLARIFY bad information.

Last edited:
Duly noted that you failed to apologize to any of the agencies that you falsely accused of "wrong doing".

EDIT:
This story has been explained by Infowars (Alex Jones) themselves:
It is neither a software error or a conspiracy, it's intentionally bad programming to share/recycle old URLS to save server space. One wonders why these websites even bother with timeSTAMPS, if they are intentionally programmed to record faulty times.

54 hours ago

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your friendly USMB peer hits national radio again!

Alex Jones: Timestamps on google search reveal manufactured news - Washington DC Navy Shooting - YouTube

DUtimestampWashnsy_zpsd4332b7f.png

How could they know a man named Aaron Alexis was the shooter 12 hours ago, when the shooting didn't even happen yet!

The Progressive media f**ked up good. Look at the google searches, they say "12 hours ago"

Looks their propaganda artists didn't see that it said to post it during the PM, instead of the AM.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Aar...lexis+34+Texas&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official

EDIT---Additional observations by others regarding this event:

"(name withheld), assuming we have a discrepancy between 12- and 24-hour clocks, then one would expect to find a consistent 12-hour discrepancy in the listing... so, if we BACK UP to the 'consistent 12 hour discrepancy' and adjust accordingly (2 hours BACK from 5:15 p.m. to 3:15 p.m. EST), then FORGIVE "12 hours" as the consistent clock discrepancy - that still gives us a thread creation time which Google timestamp notes as being well ahead of the announced "ID" event (at time of this writing, "5 hours" - or as having been created at or about 2:30 p.m., which is still well ahead of the timestamp in the article itself, listed as "2:49").

Now I waited, checked, and refreshed this identical search regularly - and at 7:30 p.m. EST, all the Google search timestamps which had previously read "16 hours" switched over to "17 hours" simultaneously, while the story above now mysteriously listed as "5 hours".

This noted:
NOT adding "democratic Underground" to the Google search shows the OLDEST non-DU STORIES on the web currently time to "4 hours" (at approx 7:30 pm EST US), while Democratic Underground's columns are CONSISTENTLY timing at 17+ hours of web life - even subtracting 12 hours for stated "error" as you claim, this still means DU is fully ONE HOUR AHEAD of major media, perhaps even ahead of the very announcement itself.

That's still quite a discrepancy. And it only affects Democratic Underground. And it only affects DU stories with the "Navy Yard/Aaron Alexis" designations. No other media outlet stories were or have been affected in any similar way, throughout. Here's are some examples of DU's story timestamp anomalies:

This story is listed internally as originally published at 2:49 p.m., edited 4 times since, PREVIOUSLY showed 16 hours and is NOW showing a proper Google timestamp of approximately 5 hours (at 7:30 p.m. EST):
Aaron Alexis 34 identified as shooter at Navy Yard - Democratic Underground

However, NUMEROUS other stories posted at DU were posted at the same time or earlier/later, all found by search terms "democratic underground navy yard"

marked in story as 11:43 a.m. (currently Google stamps at 17 hours +):
There were 2 shooters at the Navy Yard. 1 is down - Democratic Underground

And all of the following DU stories Google stamp as 17 hours + -
marked in post at 5:06 p.m.:
Big Ed is discussing the Navy Yard shooter now on MSNBC. - Democratic Underground

marked in post at 11:20 a.m.:
This message was self-deleted by its author - Democratic Underground

marked in post at 10:00 a.m.
Shooting at the Naval Yard*edited@10:09am* - Democratic Underground

marked in post at 1:43 p.m.:
Per MSNBC 7 now dead in Navy Yard shooting - Democratic Underground

marked in post at 2:15 p.m.:
Multiple deaths in Navy Yard shooting rampage; suspects may be on loose - Democratic Underground

AND this one, as marked in post 5:01 p.m. (with no edit history), posted several hours LATER than the earlier anomalies, yet showing identical Google timestamps of 17 hours +:
Washington Navy Yard gunman identified as Aaron Alexis-From Queens NY - Democratic Underground

It is perhaps most interesting to note that this "anomaly" as you describe it seems ONLY to affect Democratic Underground stories, ONLY affect these Navy Yard/Aaron Alexis stories, and no other major news outlets that can be determined at this time.

These latest findings are accurate as of 7:30 p.m. EST US, as being synchronized with Google and World Time clocks.

At approximately 2:57 p.m. this afternoon, USA Today Tweeted that the Navy Yard suspect had been identified - this still leaves Democratic Underground article's STATED TIMES (as embedded within the post itself) a full 7 minutes ahead of a major media breaking news.

While this is possible, I don't see how it it likely.

Add this to the fact that even as of 7:30 p.m. this evening, all indication via Google timestamps point to the article being made "live" no later than 2:30 p.m. this afternoon (ahead of the announcement), and ... well,

"Lucy, you have some 'splainin' to do."

While initially it appeared that numerous Democratic Underground web articles had been written and posted hours before the Navy Yard attacks 'properly identifying' the shooter (initially Google search timestamped as happening at 3:15 a.m. Monday morning, well prior to any Navy yard events), it has now been discovered that MULTIPLE major news outlets published stories which are ALSO timestamped WELL prior to the Navy Yards shooting event.

Here's one from Kilowna, B.C. - and if one collates the Time Zone differences (3 hours behind EST), this article corresponds directly to Democratic Underground's INITIAL creation of web reports in a 3:15 a.m. Monday morning creation time:

Police, FBI: Shooter reported in military building at Washington Navy Yard; multiple victims | World News | Kelowna Daily Courier

Next up, we have an ABC News article, posted Sunday, September 15 (no time stamp, sourcing SAME AP produced story):

Police, FBI: Shooter Reported in Military Building at Washington Navy Yard; at Least 1 Victim - ABC News

also, a quick websearch using the terms "erin alexis navy base shooter" (not even correct spelling!) on GOOGLE turns up the following from CNN news - note that Google shows videos in this category were uploaded "3 days ago" (as of Monday evening, 9:45 p.m. EST US):

https://www.google.com/#q=erin+alexis+navy+base+shooter

Oh yeah - I'd say SOMEBODY has a problem with timestamps, and it isn't Google's webcrawler...

Who are these "agencies." ???

Only one I accused was the NSA for manipulating timestamps.

I apologize to Democratic Underground? As you can see by the retraction, obviously anyone, DU included, who was incorrectly given the wrong timestamp by Google's INTENTIONALLY inaccurate dating system is absolved.

Last edited:

I apologize to Democratic Underground? As you can see by the retraction, obviously anyone, DU included, who was incorrectly given the wrong timestamp by Google's INTENTIONALLY inaccurate dating system is absolved.

Your erroneous allegations from the OP;

The Progressive media f**ked up good. Look at the google searches, they say "12 hours ago"

while Democratic Underground's columns are CONSISTENTLY timing at 17+ hours of web life

At approximately 2:57 p.m. this afternoon, USA Today Tweeted that the Navy Yard suspect had been identified

Next up, we have an ABC News article, posted Sunday, September 15

the following from CNN news

Oh yeah - I'd say SOMEBODY has a problem with timestamps, and it isn't Google's webcrawler...

while Democratic Underground's columns are CONSISTENTLY timing at 17+ hours of web life

At approximately 2:57 p.m. this afternoon, USA Today Tweeted that the Navy Yard suspect had been identified

And it says anyone that was mentioned/connected/etc is obviously ABSOLVED.

Good thing neither of those situations are included.

Says who? You??

The FBI's definition was used for this data -

FBI's definition: four or more killed, not including suspects, in a single episode. The killing may stretch over a day or more and some distance but it does not include an extended "cooling-off period," to distinguish this kind of crime from the acts of serial and spree killers.

Is this where you give us your personal definition of a mass killing that is somehow invalidates the FBI?

But feel free to move the goal posts when you've lost the argument again.

Good thing neither of those situations are included.

Says who? You??

The FBI's definition was used for this data -

FBI's definition: four or more killed, not including suspects, in a single episode. The killing may stretch over a day or more and some distance but it does not include an extended "cooling-off period," to distinguish this kind of crime from the acts of serial and spree killers.

Is this where you give us your personal definition of a mass killing that is somehow invalidates the FBI?

But feel free to move the goal posts when you've lost the argument again.

I would also consider 4 or more people shot to be a mass shooting.

In some circumstances, even if no one was injured, I would still consider it a mass shooting. For instance, if a man enters a school for a mass shooting, but he has a heart attack (and dies) the moment he enters, I would consider it a mass shooting, even though a single round didn't go off.

Yet, if a man popped 8 gang members with an AR-15 in self defense, I'd give him a medal and call him a hero.

Last edited:
Anti liberty crowd? Anti liberty coalition? War on civil rights?

Who are you getting that from?

You of the left are fighting a war on civil rights. The left seeks to crush 1st, 2nd, and 5th amendment rights.

And...you appear to NOT hate conspiracy theories all that much.

I'm not a fan, but Newtown, now this - it's not even subtle....

Seriously, your war on civil rights suffered a serious blow last week, I even made what I thought was a snarky remark that "Obama will have to arrange another school shooting." Granted, this isn't a school - but fuck - it was right on queue...

You are crazy. You think this shooting was planned by someone to counter a recall vote in Colorado?

You are a kook. A nut. A weirdo. A loser. You ought to be mocked right the fuck out if here by left and right alike. You and the nut who began this OP can get together and whisper about devious government schemes while you spoon.

Shit!

And it says anyone that was mentioned/connected/etc is obviously ABSOLVED.

This is all it says;

EDIT:
This story has been explained by Infowars (Alex Jones) themselves:
It is neither a software error or a conspiracy, it's intentionally bad programming to share/recycle old URLS to save server space. One wonders why these websites even bother with timeSTAMPS, if they are intentionally programmed to record faulty times.

54 hours ago

Nothing in there looks even remotely like an apology or an absolution for that matter. Instead it looks more like you are justifying your leaping to a completely false accusation without making any effort whatsoever to eliminate any other probable causes. In my opinion you owe each every agency that you named a public apology.

You and the nut who began this OP can get together and whisper about devious government schemes while you spoon.

Shit!

Have you found those WMD's in Iraq yet?

That is the second time you brought that question up.

You must remember...I am a sane person and I do not comprehend crazy shit from left field as you do. You will have to explain what your intention is...as you are not normal. The connections that you make between things or ideas are different from those that most people make. The sooner you grasp that fact, the better off you will be.

Forum List

Back