I just revealed incontrovertible evidence of false flag in National Radio

I saw something about a 34 year old, that is no longer present. Maybe someone get 34 years old got tazed or won an award. Yes, I do review your far left gun grabbing websites regularly, especially that one.

What?

Please stop. You are guilty of lying to support one of your crazy theories. You were convinced that this was a "false flag" operation perpetrated by the government as a means of moving closer to your guns. You wanted to be the nutjob who broke this story...and yiu called Jones.

Later...you posted here and were met with a wall of common sense. And you decided to lie at that point...about seeing the story the night before it happened....but didn't know what it meant.

This should serve as a wakeup call for you. You should immediately stop posting on the internet and should seek some help....before you snap and hurt someone.

Take this advice.

It was already debunked, and I provided some of the Google Crawler research to debunk it. Yes, I helped debunk my own story.

Btw, have you found those WMD's in Iraq?

The United States Government is notorious for lying and fabricating. It's our job to check every lead.

Also, there is a difference between "evidence" and "proof." I never claimed to have proof, just evidence that was incontrovertible, and the evidence remains incontrovertible; and it was revealed that is neither faulty software nor conspiracy, it was intentionally "shortcut" programming to save space.

One wonders why those websites have timestamps at all?

Notice how I reserved myself on the air as much as possible, because I knew it wasn't proof, just evidence --- evidence that was very strong at the time.

Also, at the beginning of my phone call I said "Before I talk about ... I just noticed that..."

I wasn't originally calling in to discuss the timestamps, I just happened to notice it while I was on the waiting line for the call ins.

You can watch the video and hear me say that.

What does "Btw, have you found those WMD's in Iraq?" have to do with this subject?

Really? LOL

proof (prf)
n.
1. The evidence or argument that compels the mind to accept an assertion as true.
a. The validation of a proposition by application of specified rules, as of induction or deduction, to assumptions, axioms, and sequentially derived conclusions.
b. A statement or argument used in such a validation.
a. Convincing or persuasive demonstration: was asked for proof of his identity; an employment history that was proof of her dependability.

ev·i·dence (v-dns)
n.
1. A thing or things helpful in forming a conclusion or judgment: The broken window was evidence that a burglary had taken place. Scientists weigh the evidence for and against a hypothesis.
2. Something indicative; an outward sign: evidence of grief on a mourner's face.
3. Law The documentary or oral statements and the material objects admissible as testimony in a court of law.
tr.v. ev·i·denced, ev·i·denc·ing, ev·i·denc·es
1. To indicate clearly; exemplify or prove.
2. To support by testimony; attest.
Idiom:
in evidence
1. Plainly visible; to be seen: It was early, and few pedestrians were in evidence on the city streets.
2. Law As legal evidence: submitted the photograph in evidence.

in·con·tro·vert·i·ble
inˌkäntrəˈvərtəbəl/
adjective
adjective: incontrovertible

not able to be denied or disputed.

Anti liberty crowd? Anti liberty coalition? War on civil rights?

Who are you getting that from?

You of the left are fighting a war on civil rights. The left seeks to crush 1st, 2nd, and 5th amendment rights.

And...you appear to NOT hate conspiracy theories all that much.

I'm not a fan, but Newtown, now this - it's not even subtle....

Seriously, your war on civil rights suffered a serious blow last week, I even made what I thought was a snarky remark that "Obama will have to arrange another school shooting." Granted, this isn't a school - but fuck - it was right on queue...

LOL, that was funny regarding the left allegedly fighting the war on civil rights! I'm a "lefty" and I am in favor of the 1st, 2nd, 4th, and 5th Amendments (as well as others) just as much ifnot more than any "righty". I'm like a pro Second Amendment ACLU guy.

As soon as the Progressive MSM issues a retraction and apology claiming the shooter used an AR-15.

That is a cop out. A real man apologizes when he is wrong and does not expect anything in return. Think about it.

I already did apologize and retract the error.

I am not obliged to do any more until the Progressive Gun Grabbing media does the same about the AR-15, but they haven't even acknowledged their mistake, nor do they intend to, because it is an intentional error.

You can't hold only your opposition to a higher standard. I've done quite enough already.

Not to mention, everything I reported was and remains to be true, we simply didn't know why it was true; the title itself remains true, it is/was incontrovertible evidence of a false flag, what we didn't know (again) was WHY that evidence existed. The title does not say "proof" it says "evidence.

So I'm +2 over the phony Progressive agenda driven media.

-----------------------------------------------------
Oh wait, I'm also not a professional journalist.

So that makes me +3

Screw changing the thread on a forum barely anyone knows about. A real man would call Alex Jones back and retract it.

Feeling silly, huh?

:confused::confused:

Why would I be?

I get it. People who are unable to handle reality often flow in and out of a state of awareness. Anything is possible, crazy person. Let your imagination wander. It is working for you thus far.

Again, you of the anti-liberty left have an astounding run of luck. Every time your campaign to revoke civil rights suffers a serious blow, a rampage shooting goes down.

You ought to play the lotto....

Forum List

Back