I Just Love Dog Fights; Check This One Out

I'm glad you enjoyed it, but can someone tell me why it belonged on Fox news nationwide? What the hell? No one knew fights in the caf were a part of school life?

American media is for programing and manpipulating the perceptual reality of the masses.
Which is why you heve been swearing that the Hildabeast won the election...

Right?????

I'm glad you enjoyed it, but can someone tell me why it belonged on Fox news nationwide? What the hell? No one knew fights in the caf were a part of school life?

American media is for programing and manpipulating the perceptual reality of the masses.
Which is why you heve been swearing that the Hildabeast won the election...

Right?????

Actually if you bother to look you will see no support for her, by me, ever. But you can still have your snitfit.

Maybe they just need to go with a healthier diet, and expel Moochelle's lunches....

Irrelevant what the trigger was as long as we can scapegoat a group.
Really???

So you're going to try and claim that those blacks and hispanics are really white folks that are clinging to their guns and religion????

You crack me up.....

So, what I learned. The AAmericans were the aggressors and attacked the Hispanics. The aggressors were suspended. The police were called. The aggressors will face charges!

Mama wanted to know where the adults were! Yowser!

Forum List

Back