I just donated to the forum, why am I still getting advertisements?

i can leave an anonymous gift before i go on my way ?
ill stop back in here and there but i wont be on much

some of you terds are alright

i can leave an anonymous gift before i go on my way ?
ill stop back in here and there but i wont be on much

some of you terds are alright
I just wanted the damn adverts gone ffs

they can be a little annoying ...but the owners in it probably to try and make a lil change on the side ...it probably at the least helps covers costs

I would have thought that would be the first thing to go?

Get an ad blocker, noob. They take about 10 seconds to download and you won't see ads on any website. They even block video ads on sites like Youtube. Ublock Origin is my favorite.

i see the ones on the side that are in rotation itll go from ads to actual threads on the site that one doesnt bother me at all ...and the squares that randomly appear under people posts or are you guys getting giant ones ?
i say this cause i just have the browsers ad blocker on ...and still seeing them ...not that they bother me
the side one in rotation i barely notice ..but im sitting in front of a 40 inch screen
are you guys getting like giant pop ups ? cause that would be super annoying

• Banned

Get an ad blocker, noob. They take about 10 seconds to download and you won't see ads on any website. They even block video ads on sites like Youtube. Ublock Origin is my favorite.
I have the top rated ad blocker on my phone. Still random shit popping up....NOOB

why the hell did you think donating to this board would change the ads? you have been here long enough to know the board is just wanting to suck up money ...and donors are their favorite fools

why the hell did you think donating to this board would change the ads? you have been here long enough to know the board is just wanting to suck up money ...and donors are their favorite fools
I donated because I've gotten value and entertainment out of my time here. Hoped that it would remove ads like some other places do, even if just for awhile.
No need to be hostile about it ffs

I donated because I've gotten value and entertainment out of my time here. Hoped that it would remove ads like some other places do, even if just for awhile.
Where is your Supporting Member banner?

Mornin' bones. I was going to ask what you were doing up in the middle of the night, and then remembered I woke up around 3:30 a.m., too. Feel like it ought to be time for lunch.

I have the top rated ad blocker on my phone. Still random shit popping up....NOOB
I have the free version of adblocker and it doesn't let through anything unless I'm on one of the news sites. Some of them I see ads. I wouldn't mind the ads but they screwed up using the site. I had to get rid of them to function. I wonder if that is still true now that they upgraded.

Screenshot_20190505-083003_Samsung Internet.jpg
Where is your Supporting Member banner?
Dunno? I only gave 20 bucks so I doubt you get much for that?

Last edited:

I have the free version of adblocker and it doesn't let through anything unless I'm on one of the news sites. Some of them I see ads. I wouldn't mind the ads but they screwed up using the site. I had to get rid of them to function. I wonder if that is still true now that they upgraded.
I had to go through 3 blockers. Finally found one that works. It's called Adblock Fast

You forgot to read the fine print..

I had to go through 3 blockers. Finally found one that works. It's called Adblock Fast
welcome to the club, yet on Apple products I have there is no adblock damnable Apple products...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back