I just bought this french onion dip that came in a jar.....

Judicial review

Gold Member
Oct 18, 2014
Columbus Ohio
The FUCKING thing wont open!!!!!! Keep in mind I can open any jar. I open jars for other me that can't open, but the fucking jar is rigged. I might have a law suite here... I banged on it with a spoon 100 times!!! Still wont open. Stupid mother fucker..

The FUCKING thing wont open!!!!!! Keep in mind I can open any jar. I open jars for other me that can't open, but the fucking jar is rigged. I might have a law suite here... I banged on it with a spoon 100 times!!! Still wont open. Stupid mother fucker..

Just hit the jar with a hammer and dip the dip off the shards...:haha:

YOU

ARE

A

HOOT.

C'mon ... millionaire business owner can't open a frikken jar?????????????//

================

Okay, here are instructions that even you can follow:

GENTLY tap the edge of the jar lid against the counter.

Turn the jar a quarter turn and repeat.

Done.

YOU

ARE

A

HOOT.

================

Done.

I'd have gone with the "run it under warm/hot water" trick. Or a rubber dishwashing glove. My wife has plenty of those under the sink...

Last edited:
Pound the bottom of the jar with your fist until you hear the vacuum release with a "pop". Then twist the lid off.

Regards from Rosie

Well, your first mistake was buying dip in a jar.

I just tried to open in again and not I might have just bruised my finger. I said I'm having enough of this shit. So, I went out side and threw it on to the concrete and the FUCKING thing didn't break!!! and there a FUCKING dent in the concrete!!!!!!!! Fuck me!!!

YOU

ARE

A

HOOT.

================

Done.
Damn that made me dizzy.

I just tried to open in again and not I might have just bruised my finger. I said I'm having enough of this shit. So, I went out side and threw it on to the concrete and the FUCKING thing didn't break!!! and there a FUCKING dent in the concrete!!!!!!!! Fuck me!!!

Is your name Paul??

sounds like you are a noddle arm girlie man

Is your name Paul??

Michael. The right hand of Jesus. The angels of all angels. and that damn jar wont open!

Forum List

Back