I installed Twitter today.

As soon as Elon fired all the cucks in control I installed it.

If he removes my shadowban I will consider returning. For some reasons, with the Creepy Ones in Canada so easily fooling and betraying American authorities, I'm not holding my breath.

The splinter will remain, political left on Twitter, political right on Truth Social. The former leaders at Twitter followed the decades long tradition of so many big tech companies, they harmed themselves and the business they were supposed to expand. Far worse though, they hurt Americas global interest and reputation.

See below, already off to a shaky start. Too many people who haven't had any real risk or skin in the game really want to destroy Americas global Goodwill and reputation for free speech and liberty.

Just who will make up this "moderation council"? LOL. Meet the new boss, same as the old boss? The same fools who have been wrong about everything for 30 years.

Elon Musk
@elonmusk

Twitter will be forming a content moderation council with widely diverse viewpoints. No major content decisions or account reinstatements will happen before that council convenes.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back